Reviews for My Best Friends Brother
FFAddict chapter 1 . 6/14
I liked it but it was confusing. You didn't precise which of the guys were Alice's brothers and which were the brother's friends that were supposed to be staying that night. At first you only said Edward was her twin so it seemed as if it was Bella x Edward in the bathroom until the end when Bella said Jaspers name. If it was deliberate then it was not a good idea
dodgeram20 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
i would love to read a actally story about this it could come out great let me know what u think
Dogluvr18 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
cool
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Cool story:)
sherry williams chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
amazing

love it
1dreamkeeper chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
good story. you need to make our story. i like to read yours
Jules Bells chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Awsome.
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That was great! But it is Edward that is going to be sad! TTFN! JXB ;0)
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
What do you mean that Alice and Jasper only related by marriage? Aren't they brother and sister in this story?
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Love it!
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
*drools* Gosh-dammit! You, mi amigo, are super-fuck-tastic in my book. Now, if you could do a threesome between Jazz, Bella, and Peter, then I'd divorce my CPU and marry you. I really would.

~Kati (Emmett's Twin)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
oh this is amazing also
CloseAcct chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
wow, so awesome!
MyPenNameIs chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
okay, i don't get it. jasper said "we're only related by marriage". huh? what does that mean? and edward's alice's twin? then what is jasper? he is said to be her brother but then what about edward? and jaspper is alice's older brother or something? that means alice, edward and jasper are siblings, right? i seriously don't get it but one thing i know for sure is that the lemon was AWESOME! totally off the hook!
GreenDayPunk chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
i luved the story it was good its nice to have good writers out there i really love ur story cant wait to see more storys from u