Reviews for Cadet Luigi
wickedpirate666 chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
That was an awesome story! You should write a sequel! But seriously, great job on the story! And we both know that Luigi is lying about the exam night... :)
wickedpirate666 chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
Oh...man... thats so sad... is Bowser passed out or dead? Dead, I'm presuming...
wickedpirate666 chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
Must-go-to-next-chapter-now!
wickedpirate666 chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
Oh man, they've got Mario!
wickedpirate666 chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
Uhoh, Weegee's in some serious trouble! And you got my reviews, thats for sure.
wickedpirate666 chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Aw, how cute! Weegee's got a girlfriend!
wickedpirate666 chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
This is totally awesome! Another amazing chapter.
wickedpirate666 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wow, this is a pretty awesome story so far! BYOB Bring your own booyah! I gotta remeber that one. :)
Nintendo Nut1 chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
WAH! ;o; SO SO SAD! (sniffle)
Aquiara chapter 8 . 5/14/2003
love your story! _
DDB chapter 8 . 2/2/2003
Awww... what sweet ending!

Can't believe it was your first story! It was brill, I really liked it.

You are going to write more? Right?

(well not more of this particular story, but just more stories in general)
Jes chapter 8 . 12/6/2002
I like the original ending a lot better, (not the MIB one) but still I never didn't enjoy reading this story for like the hundreth time. - I love this story to pieces, so much so that I printed it out some time ago. Great Story Robin! (how many times can I say that before you stop believing me?)

:Squirms: erm... yeah about writing...uhh, gotta go bye! :Run away!:
fruitcup chapter 8 . 12/2/2002
Hmph! Jes the only one reading it indeed! Have some faith in your fans. :)

And Jes should be writing, not reading.
WaRobin chapter 7 . 11/21/2002
what a horrible story! it makes me want to lose my lunch of corn and mayonaisse! i liked the older one better! why don't you finish this piece of crap so i can review it in it's entire horrible-ness? DO IT NOW!
PPV chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
I really used to like this story back when I first read it at the Nintendoland site. It's very interesting to read it again this time around and see what kind of changes you've made to it. The plot is very original and interesting, and you've managed to make it quite suspenseful towards the end as well. You really shouldn't keep complaining how "bad" this story is in your author's notes... You couldn't be farther away from the truth!