Reviews for A Hand Gone Counterclockwise
mamita chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Gareki, is so tender and shy on the inside, and as uke, I've seen some pictures and out ... mm .. hehe , and does so well matched with Yogi, my favorite couple is YogixGareki, the Yoreki I love, but couples also KarokuxGareki HiratoxGareki and I love, I'm sorry but the couple NaixGareki not like, but is bonitano for nothing, is because I see child Nai more than anything else, and Gareki is more a teenager, even so keep it up, hopefully do more Gareki fics, thanks and kisses.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
i lovelovelove that you played with the alice analogy for gareki since that's how karneval feels to me a lot of the times, with gareki thrown into a kind of wonderland, and "follow the white rabbit" - so clever! i find it comforting how this could be read and interpreted many ways but i'm especially fond of the idea that gareki, maybe at the edge of death as a child, dreamt/hallucinated/traveled to this place and to these people who he will one day meet again.
dressthesky chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was just so beautiful. I loved the:

"Follow the white rabbit," he'd said, "Gareki."

If his future is to meet them because of Nai, then everything will be perfect. I really want Gareki to meet Yogi and find happiness. (And have a longer kiss lmao) I really loved this. Thanks for sharing!
NeoElwin chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I really liked it even if I didn't understand everything... (english is not my first language so sometimes...) Anyway love the Alice in Wonderland theme!
Nic.Lan chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Slightly confused as to what is going on though this is a fantastic story nonetheless
supposedalienpsycho chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Oh wow...AMAZING! It confused me yet made so much sense, i think i just melted my brain trying not to sqee jumping up and down. (I do not 'sqee'..ok maybe for this) :D Really liked how you kinda themed it Alice in wonderland.
Nan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ;A; I think it was written very well; the alice in wonderland theme was fantastic. You've inspired me greatly!
anon chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Though i don't really get whats going, i still like it. Keep up the good work