Reviews for IT MOVED!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
Please make more this is soo good I love puppet master. This is a really good story.
Elliott Silva chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
You know what, I think you should make another fanfic of Puppet Master. I wanna see that a Emil guy who was in Axis Rising to reappear. And you know, team up with her to defeat a resurrected Sutech who seeks to get avenge his death at the hands of those Puppets that I love so much.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Best shit I've read all day, you really have a talent for writing. It was simply superb, excellent even.
Rin animanga chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Hhhooo me fascinó…que suerte tiene Helena (aunque para ella no sea así) y que Adam se pudra!

Bueno este se ha convertido en uno de mis fanfics favoritos por favor podrías continuarlo, me gustaría leer más.
Y sí se puede hasta el final. Ya que algunos no terminan sus fic y los dejan sin terminar

Porfa porfa porfa porfa porfa porfa porfa porfa porfa porfa porfa continúalo ssssiiiiii
Te lo pido por favor
ajd chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
I'M a huge puppet master. I want to what happens next
ajd chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
IM a huge puppet master fan. So it's good please keep going.
Vic95 chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
It's strange seeing her kiss Blade like that, because technically Blade has the soul of a 50 year old German doctor lol. Are the puppets still who they used to be in life? Or are they just puppets in your story?
Kakurosu chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Can we have another chapter? Please? There is still eyes in a plastic bag, elixir enough for only 1 puppet and 1 puppet missibg... Be om?
sonicscrystalauraangel chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Update soon plz! This is funny and epic!
f chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
the story was great so far continue
WildSpiritCat chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
Please continue the story! It is amazing!
BlueMoon37 chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
again this is a great chapter
Sorceress Eternity 2 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I'll say Helena works at Hot Topic. Love the story so far and definitely gonna follow it. It's a shame there are so few Puppet Master fics on here. That just makes me plan on writing one all the more! _
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I like. I LIKE ALOT! Okay first of all I would like to say good job :) its awesome how this just popped into your head. Thanks for sharing it :p but I noticed that you have a few spelling mistakes and a few grammer but the story is ducking awesome. Xp anyways thanks for posting this! Excited to read more!
Geust chapter 11 . 9/15/2012