Reviews for Happy Potter Life
hcfgchgcfgh
hello
ydy
HarryPotterfandom99 chapter 2 . 5/29
This is kinda a review for the whole story but I decided to post it on this chapter as it is my favourite. The pairings are exactly as I want them to be...I mean Harry and Hermione... Ron and Luna...Ginny and Neville. There isn't to much drama either. Great story !
Georgie chapter 3 . 4/11
This story is amazing!:)
Harmioneshipper chapter 32 . 2/25
This is pretty much the best fanfic I have ever read, I absolutely love it! There were a few grammar mistakes but not enough to catch my attention from the fic. Thank you so much for writing this I absolutely love it. This is the best HHR fanfic and the best FANFIC! It even tops the divergent one I love! Well keep in writing I would love to read more of your stuff!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/20/2014
amazing series
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
love the chapter ! it is possible to reserve a meal on the eiffel tower... during my trip to paris my family did that
evan lucas chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
I didn't enjoy this chapter because it was the same for me and I officially don't want to finish this book now.. Hope you're happy
JWR Cromwell chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
great story
Guest chapter 32 . 10/11/2013
OMG. Thanks so much. :) I am going to play like it's Teddy's 13 birthday with my sister. :) Even though he is a fictional character
Elizabeth chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
this was an ok chapter and hope the next will be better
Harmony1995 chapter 32 . 4/18/2013
Amazing story, that's me read it twice now and it's still one of my favourites :)
MrsFHTx chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
I honestly can't say I enjoyed this fiction, though I read it all the way through. There were so many places in the (very) long story when I felt like I was reading an adolescent girl's first attempt at writing a story about how she thought life ought to be, with a dashing hero showing his love for his lady.

For me, the worst flaw in the story (aside from the many word usage problems, where words were simply used incorrectly) is that the writer occasionally seems to have forgotten that her characters have magic. This was especially true in the lengthy medical issues. Rowling made it clear that electricity and magic don't mix - yet this writer filled St. Mugno's with EKG machines, ventilators, and other devices. Rather than using potions, her medical characters use needles and pills. And, instead of using magic to communicate, the characters in this story all have cell phones.

The result was a train wreck of a story that needed significant edits to iron out the inconsistencies and faulty logic. I am sorry to be leaving the first negative review I have ever left, but since the writer seems to be young enough - and have enough basic ability - to have a future in the field, I'm hoping that honest comments will be helpful instead of hurtful.

The thing that would have made this story better is an internal consistency that followed the outlines set by the "parent" series. With a little editing and proofreading for grammar and word use, that consistency could have changed a train wreck into a delight.
Eternal Downfall chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
ALL NIGHT RAVE! WOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWO MPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMP WOMP
Chrissie chapter 32 . 3/18/2013
Wow! This is AMAZING! You should try and get this published.