Reviews for Happy Potter Life
GREAT STORY chapter 30 . 2/28
Wow! Please you are making me cry every chapter ecpesally 29 and 30. Please no more and thank the heavens that the sad parts are done and I love the story by the way. Beautiful writing each word emerging me more into your story
Corneliusduke chapter 32 . 2/28
Amazing hon, and I've read a lot of stories. No offense to JK, but I think Harry & Hermione is a better match, too think that is was probably because their initials would have been the same, is why she chose the direction she did, plus the added pressure from the fans. Good job hon.
Aaron Larmouth chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Can you please send me this by email please
Guest chapter 32 . 9/17/2016
I really like your story. I've just finished reading it and i think it's absolutely amazing! I'm not even a Harry-Hermione shipper but I still love it! I read a lot of fanfics but yours is definitely one of the bests. So yeah, thanks for writing this story because I really love it, and you're a great writer! 3 -The Potter Lover
Liam chapter 32 . 8/14/2016
I loved every second
Your biggest fan chapter 32 . 7/20/2016
HOLY CRAP. THAT WAS LITERALLY THE BEST FANFICTION EVER! That was sooooo amazing and truly the BEST I have ever, and will ever read. I've read 28 different fanfictions and all of them have had some part of the story that I didn't like. Although I've read more than just HP/HG fanfictions, this one is still the one I will always remember and re-read hundreds of time! Thank you for this amzing story!
-Your biggest fan 3
Dominiqueforever chapter 32 . 7/18/2016
The sweetest and the most romantic fanfic ever written and I just fell in love with it after reading
Keira.hp.fan chapter 32 . 6/18/2016
I don't want it to be over it was so good
Potterlove998378 chapter 32 . 4/20/2016
THIS FIC WAS INCREDIBLE IT WAS THE BEST FIC IVE READ, AND TRUST ME IVE READ A LOT OF THEM! I feel really sad to finish this, but o certainly will be reading it. Your fanfic made me laugh, smile got me through hard times and even made me cry at points. Is funny how words have so much power, don't you think?
Best wishes,
Mya
clumsydolphin chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Lovely start
shadowkat87 chapter 32 . 3/31/2016
I really loved it really good story
twlightbella chapter 27 . 3/26/2016
Hermione is about to have their baby soon
twlightbella chapter 18 . 3/26/2016