Reviews for Happy Potter Life
Good
17NateTheGr8 chapter 2 . 3/13
By far my all time favorite fanfiction! Such an incredible read!
17NateTheGr8 chapter 32 . 2/11
Incredible feel good story! I loved it! Thank you for writing it!
17NateTheGr8 chapter 30 . 2/11
Daniel and Emma? Really? 0% chance that's a coincidence...
17NateTheGr8 chapter 28 . 2/11
Should have named the baby Sirius...
PotterHeadGranger55 chapter 1 . 1/3
I love this story. One of the only ones that have kept me entertained to the end. Had me laughing, crying and displaying a multitude of other emotions. 10/10. Love it so much. We need more like this.
Nitin Ambati chapter 32 . 12/3/2017
Very well written book! Thank you so much for uploading this. I noticed myself smiling countless times when reading this. It just makes you happy and sad(that this wasn't the actual Harry Potter Series).
CoolKid101 chapter 32 . 8/26/2017
Omg this story was great I really enjoyed it! Uploading it was definitely the correct choice! Thanks for writing this I personally really enjoyed all of it (Up until Harry and Hermione's wedding was the best part for sure) but it was still all excellent!
starlite22 chapter 32 . 7/9/2017
I always thought it would be Lily and Teddy that got it together as they seemed closer all the way through.
starlite22 chapter 18 . 7/8/2017
Really sad, that chose somewhere that Hermiones parents can't go with them, seems very thoughtless of them to chose that place, and unfair as they will miss out on their granddaughters first ever holiday, liked. The story till this point.
starlite22 chapter 16 . 7/8/2017
What happened to the cat, do they still have it.
starlite22 chapter 14 . 7/8/2017
The Green eyes aren't Potter eyes they come from Harry's mum Lily.
starlite22 chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
Enjoying the story so far, would though of liked Lupin to also made mention of Sirius in his speech.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/22/2017
Oh my gosh this is the absolute best fan fiction I have ever read. This one will be absolutely my most number one favorite "always".
kyuki619 chapter 32 . 5/3/2017
Omg i freaking love this story, where have this story been all my life! These story is definitely go in my "must re-read" list! I love how Daniel amd James are protective of Emma~