Reviews for Happy Potter Life
CoolKid101 chapter 32 . 8/26
Omg this story was great I really enjoyed it! Uploading it was definitely the correct choice! Thanks for writing this I personally really enjoyed all of it (Up until Harry and Hermione's wedding was the best part for sure) but it was still all excellent!
starlite22 chapter 32 . 7/9
I always thought it would be Lily and Teddy that got it together as they seemed closer all the way through.
starlite22 chapter 18 . 7/8
Really sad, that chose somewhere that Hermiones parents can't go with them, seems very thoughtless of them to chose that place, and unfair as they will miss out on their granddaughters first ever holiday, liked. The story till this point.
starlite22 chapter 16 . 7/8
What happened to the cat, do they still have it.
starlite22 chapter 14 . 7/8
The Green eyes aren't Potter eyes they come from Harry's mum Lily.
starlite22 chapter 8 . 7/7
Enjoying the story so far, would though of liked Lupin to also made mention of Sirius in his speech.
Oh my gosh this is the absolute best fan fiction I have ever read. This one will be absolutely my most number one favorite "always".
kyuki619 chapter 32 . 5/3
Omg i freaking love this story, where have this story been all my life! These story is definitely go in my "must re-read" list! I love how Daniel amd James are protective of Emma~
GREAT STORY chapter 30 . 2/28
Wow! Please you are making me cry every chapter ecpesally 29 and 30. Please no more and thank the heavens that the sad parts are done and I love the story by the way. Beautiful writing each word emerging me more into your story
Corneliusduke chapter 32 . 2/28
Amazing hon, and I've read a lot of stories. No offense to JK, but I think Harry & Hermione is a better match, too think that is was probably because their initials would have been the same, is why she chose the direction she did, plus the added pressure from the fans. Good job hon.
Aaron Larmouth chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Can you please send me this by email please
Guest chapter 32 . 9/17/2016
I really like your story. I've just finished reading it and i think it's absolutely amazing! I'm not even a Harry-Hermione shipper but I still love it! I read a lot of fanfics but yours is definitely one of the bests. So yeah, thanks for writing this story because I really love it, and you're a great writer! 3 -The Potter Lover
Liam chapter 32 . 8/14/2016
I loved every second
Your biggest fan chapter 32 . 7/20/2016
HOLY CRAP. THAT WAS LITERALLY THE BEST FANFICTION EVER! That was sooooo amazing and truly the BEST I have ever, and will ever read. I've read 28 different fanfictions and all of them have had some part of the story that I didn't like. Although I've read more than just HP/HG fanfictions, this one is still the one I will always remember and re-read hundreds of time! Thank you for this amzing story!
-Your biggest fan 3
Dominiqueforever chapter 32 . 7/18/2016
The sweetest and the most romantic fanfic ever written and I just fell in love with it after reading