Reviews for Stay With You
shangya chapter 1 . 4/19
3ohhhh I love you!thx giving this sweet couple a HE!More please333!Can I translate this passage into Chinese and post it on weibo so more buddies could be feeded?The original link will be added&all ur rights will be 4 u.
Ludwig.fangirl chapter 1 . 4/7
*wonders if Germany was actually sleeping or died* This was really good and I like how you kind of left the ending kind of open for the fans to decide whether Germany sleeps or not. At least that's what I think you did. xD

Anyways, good job. You're such a great writer.
hetaliaplus writer chapter 1 . 3/24
*watches heart shrivel and die* yup, nope didnt need that thing... You are an amazing writer, i didnt realize your the mastermind behind auf weidersein, sweetheart, once i realize you were and i found out about the sequal...i had to look you up...i hate you for destroying my heart but i love your mind and the works of art that come from it
1025804738 chapter 1 . 1/16
It's a wonderful story´╝üBut it is open-ended, this is so tangled...o(_)o
Adolli chapter 1 . 1/6
I found the smut unnecessary but apart from that it was absolutely amazing
MonochromeShadow chapter 1 . 1/2
Welp, I'm crying. So this is happening now... Thanks for the amazing fic, this is definitely one of the stories that are good enough to be sold. I love coming across amazing gems of literature like this! Great job!
Creative Sketchbook chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Nice! :D
LooneyZampy chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
The atmosphere of this fanfic is awesome, and the ending... It was beautiful, in an odd way. When I finished reading this fic, the last sentence kept flying in my mind for a while... And that's why I'm back to write this review x) awesome job!
Clear-Colors chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
TTT-TTT
Natasha chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Fantastic work! I loved the historical setting and overall the emotions and character development were really well executed! I almost cried. Each and every dialogue was powerful and necessary (and cut to my heart). Really great job overall!
Ceruleanbeat04 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
wait...when germany went to sleep,do you mean he died?
kassydaPJgeek14 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
OMFG! THAT WS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HaVE EVER READ!
BloodyDemigod chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Oh god, this is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I swear, the vocabulary, sentences, freaking GRAMMAR. Jesus Christ, God bless you.
This isn't just some pathetically written fanfic on the internet. This shit is art. And it is more beautiful than any painting of Piccasso, Da Vinci, you name them. Thank you so much.
ItsMyIceCream428 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was so moving... I think my heart just broke. Wonderful job as always!
ahappygoat chapter 1 . 7/22/2014