Reviews for Stay With You
Holy shit, this was gorgeous.
lotusalchemist chapter 1 . 5/23
This is so beautiful. I agree with the review below me.
There is probably no point in writing this, I'm not even sure if you'll even see this but either way I think it's still important to leave a good review on this amazing story. It's crazy how in the short amount of words you provided how amazingly detailed and beautiful this story came out. I have never, ever, read such beautiful work as yours and I doubt I ever will. I know thousands have already asked you to change your mind and come back, and I doubt they'll stop but I really hope you take that as a compliment that so many people would kill for you to keep writing, and that is in no way an exaggeration with the crazy fans Hetalia has x). Maybe someday you will come back, or maybe you won't, but if there's anything I can promise is that we won't ever stop waiting for you. Anyways, I wish the best of luck to you! Xoxo -A.F.
jl;n
stickysillyputty chapter 1 . 3/21
This is a short story at it's finest. Excellent work.
goawayi'mreading chapter 1 . 2/9
...That was beautiful
Many feels.
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
that was deeep
Avandra the Mary Sue Slayer chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I don't think you'll ever read this, as it seems you do not have the wish to come back. But this is beautiful. I know it's a cliché description, but sometimes that's the easiest resource to describe something that is too complex to try and decipher it in any other way. I wish I had found you before. It probably wouldn't have changed much, but at least it'd have given me the chance to successfully communicate the feelings your flawless writing has given me. I hope it's not too cheeky of a newcomer like me to ask you to reconsider your leave. I, like you, left Fanfiction once. Unlike you, I had no one waiting for me. Even so, I'm sure it's the best decision I could have ever made. I am able to do something I love again. If you love it so -like I'm somehow convinced that you do- I would like to ask you to reconsider your decision. Just in case this message ever reaches you.
Izzy chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
*stoic silence* That was beautiful
JustYasmin chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This... God. Youre such an awesome writer, George.
Frances Bonnefeuille chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I am a fan of your finction!May I have the honor to translate it into Chinese?
I'm sorry I can't find PM,so I only tell you in this way .T T
DeadEndGlitch chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I know this may sound creepy but I've read all of your works. I really like your writing
Kimi chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This is such a beautiful sweet story
OnyxSpell chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
OMG I am crying. If it wasn't for the fact Germany is still a country I would have believed he died. :(