Reviews for Stay With You
stormhunter003 chapter 1 . 1/21
I watched a documentary on the capitulation of Germany and was reminded of this story, so I reread it for the umpteenth time, even though it's been a while. Bad idea, I can't stop crying now... Your gift is without a compare.
Sarah Livel chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh shit that was good. It was so sad, but I liked it.
Shipmaster Titan13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
OH MY STARCLAN THE TEARS! Really I think Im drowning. In feels. O.O
DeaththeKidOCD chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Ahhhhh!
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Did he acutlly sleep or is he dead. God I'm guessing he's dead. your such a great writer
Motivation is Dying chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
This was beautifully written. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
This was beau
midnightblue2003 chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
utter. perfection.
AmericanDonutShop chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
I am speechless.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Holy shit, this was gorgeous.
alqui chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
This is so beautiful. I agree with the review below me.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
There is probably no point in writing this, I'm not even sure if you'll even see this but either way I think it's still important to leave a good review on this amazing story. It's crazy how in the short amount of words you provided how amazingly detailed and beautiful this story came out. I have never, ever, read such beautiful work as yours and I doubt I ever will. I know thousands have already asked you to change your mind and come back, and I doubt they'll stop but I really hope you take that as a compliment that so many people would kill for you to keep writing, and that is in no way an exaggeration with the crazy fans Hetalia has x). Maybe someday you will come back, or maybe you won't, but if there's anything I can promise is that we won't ever stop waiting for you. Anyways, I wish the best of luck to you! Xoxo -A.F.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
jl;n
stickysillyputty chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
This is a short story at it's finest. Excellent work.
multishipping chapter 1 . 2/9/2016