Reviews for Manhunt
jayjrat chapter 10 . 4/3
another good story, the concept, the characterizations, the heat all fabulous but trying to decode all the typos made reading it not as enjoyable as it could have been.
d-kronk chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
Nicely done. I enjoyed this fic and am looking forward to more from you.
d-kronk chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Finally. Things go so much better for them when they tell each other the truth about their feelings.
d-kronk chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Love the angst in this. I like JJ and Emily confronting him in the club and then him getting the same treatment from the guys once he went back to the table. I really like that even though Derek broke her heart she still doesn't want JJ or Emily saying anything bad about him. And love that when asked they both say they love each other. Now, they just need to say that to the other one. I love that JJ told Derek to show up at Penelope's house for the banquet...hopefully he did.
d-kronk chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Great chapter! I love JJ's comment to Penelope and then her thoughts when Penelope wondered who it was that came through the door. I'm glad that Derek went to her and interrupted her dancing. And I love that Derek doesn't want to be her wingman anymore. I really like everyone's comments as they see them on the dance floor.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
Well... it wasn't Reid interrupting them this time. :-) I like that Derek is getting to Penelope in this, to her so much that she has to take a minute to think. I'm glad that Rossi knows what she's doing and is willing to help them with Strauss. And I'm really looking forward to Derek being her wingman.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I love that he sent her flowers. And poor Derek is going to explode if she keeps teasing him that way. :-)
d-kronk chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Hopefully Kevin will leave her alone. I like them teasing during the work call and then how quickly things change at the end of the chapter. Hopefully she continues her manhunt cause I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Wow! Great chapter! I like Derek offering to help her with her manhunt and Penelope trying to get him not to help. And they're teasing in this... excellent. I love them pretty much ignoring Reid when he came in the room and then Derek quickly grabbing her again. I'm glad it isn't over and am looking forward to what happens next.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I love when Derek gets possessive and I really liked JJ telling him to go out and get his woman. And their dance together and the conversation was great. I like that Penelope put the brakes on them taking the evening back to her place. I love Derek walking in on the end of their conversation, looking forward to seeing where this goes.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Great start! I love the girls talking and Penelope telling them what she's planning and I'm really glad she didn't chicken out. I love her teasing Derek and she's definitely getting to him.
Garmor chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
Loved this sotry, thanks for writing for us and cant wait to read mkore about my fav couple in the future
onetreefan chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
awwww i loved this story! great dynamics!
csimesser1 chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
thst was great loved it
dzgal chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This was a really great fic in terms of the plot and most of the writing. My biggest problem with the story is that there are soooooo many grammatical errors and sentences that don't really make sense. It takes away from the story and rather than focusing on what's going on with the characters, the reader has to try and make sense of what is being said. I'd suggest using a beta for your stories. It's best to have someone else read your work sometimes since a fresh perspective might catch errors that you did not. Other than that little problem, I really really loved the fic. I do believe that you have a talent for writing and hope that you continue to do so in the future. :)