Reviews for Tangled Up In Blue
JuleKiwi chapter 36 . 9/9
This was really great. It made me laugh and it made cry. I just feel that there wasn’t enough of a payoff - I suffered through all of the mess w them for an inch on my screen detailing the possibility of hope for their future.
Tbh I kind of wished you’d started where you finished. I’d be interested to hear the tale of two very real people, sole mates even, that met each other while they were with other people but years later have the chance to be together. I want to see them sort through the baggage and challenges of their past. I want to journey with them as they build their life together and to get the opportunity to bask with them in their HEA.
So, with all that having been said... sequel?
SpunksBecky chapter 36 . 7/29
This story fucked me up a little bit, and that’s a compliment. I rarely finish reading something feeling this way. Truly incredible and one of my new favorites. Thank you.
blondferretgirl chapter 36 . 5/28
UGH!
petegrace564-sjae chapter 24 . 5/20
Ugh
petegrace564-sjae chapter 10 . 5/19
I don’t thpically review stories. I’m a silent reader, which I know doesn’t really help the authors because review numbers can take a story from being nothing to being something. I’m also aware of the fact that this story is old. Maybe not really old, but being published in 2010 makes it almost a decade old. Which means it’s likely you’ll never read this review. But I want you to know that I love it so much that you didn’t let them cheat. I really hate when others do that and you were able to make them love each other, or at least FEEL something for each other with simple words and small touches, and that speaks so loudly towards your ability to write. You’re amazing and I can’t wait to finish this story. Well okay, I CAN wait because I don’t want it to be over lol but I’m excited to see where it all goes from here!
rat19 chapter 1 . 5/7
My heart goes to her...
anniecullen770 chapter 36 . 3/20
so captivating
anniecullen770 chapter 1 . 3/20
so captivating
wardlyman chapter 36 . 3/8
It's crazy really... Bella is a shit mother and a coward with no self worth.

This your idea of ending on a strong woman? Fucking please. You can't even have them string together a sentence without interrupting themselves, sad.
shaffie23 chapter 36 . 1/25
Ok...it was really good.. i rarely read cheating fanfics..but you managed to pull it through.
Good job.
LAB1 chapter 36 . 11/25/2018
I've read this story before, but thought I hadn't as I couldn't remember the end. It was the end, but the story just feels so incomplete. I guess that's why we have epis and sequels. Edward was a fool through most of this story. Seriously, he just rolled under a rock when his book wasn't taken as he meant for her to see it? For three years? And Bella thinks her husband is having an affair, so she has one? Both of these characters are so broken that they can't have functional relationships! It's one train wreck after another.
St3phiiCull3n chapter 36 . 11/7/2018
Absolutely loved this!
Epilogue?
megsie1977 chapter 36 . 10/28/2018
Hi! Just finished this wonderful fic of yours, and I really enjoyed it! Quite unlike anything else I’ve read, and you write beautifully! Thanks for sharing your talents!
Megan