Reviews for Tangled Up In Blue
I love finding a book/story that I just cant put down. I've really enjoyed reading this, especially since I thought I've read all the great twi-fics on FF over the years. I'm was stunned and excited to stumble upon this one. Finished in 2 days! Couldn't pull away I've had my phone stuffed in my face for the last 48 hours loved it!
dreamthief19 chapter 36 . 9/20
What a beautiful story. Most of the time people only talk about all the happiness that comes with falling in love, it was refreshing in a sense to experience all the pain that can come from falling in love too. You have such a skill with written words, I felt every emotion these poor characters did. I was really transported into the story and experiencing it alongside them. It's a little embarassing how much I cried towards the end. However, I am so glad that these two were able to find true happiness, without the pain, in their love in the end. I didnt want this story to end because I feel like theres so much more to be told from these two, like they're only just beginning. I understand why you ended it here though, like Bella said, their relationship has truly come full circle. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for telling this story. I greatly enjoyed it.
everlong21 chapter 36 . 9/4
This. Was amazing. I can't believe I missed or skipped over this story for so long. Your writing, the words, the thoughts.. I loved it all. Thank you. Hope this finds you happy and well, after finding your own new end and beginning.
I loved your story, it was amazing. Your characters were very real.. I wondered many times how you would manage to give a HEA for Bella and Edward because their situations were so complex and you did it very well, the ending didn't seemed forced. Thank you for sharing this.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 36 . 5/18
I thought I had read all of the good offerings on this site but how did I miss this one for so long? Beautifully written - and it can be a dangerous trap writing about authors - but no problems here. I admire the way you portrayed Edward’s relationship with Rose, very mature. Great characterisations and a couple of surprises with the plot. Overall, a lovely, romantic, tearjerker of a love story. You can write emotion with the best of them. Thank you.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 34 . 5/18
(Insert swear word of choice). What a fantastic chapter. I was down a totally different pathway regarding Jake, and as for Edward, I hope I’m right about that event. Brilliant stuff.
pengirl25 chapter 36 . 2/7
I don’t remember where I saw this recommended, but it was one of the fb groups. I have been hanging on every single word since the first chapter and have absolutely fallen in love with these two. Not gonna lie, I don’t think I could have waited so long for you to finish, so I’m glad I found it when it was complete ;) You have a magical way with words and this story played itself out like a movie in my head. I can only say that about a handful of authors. I’ll look at your other stories and hope I can get hooked like I did with this one. Thank you for sharing your talent and time with us 3
friendsandlovers chapter 36 . 1/24
Loved this story so much ️️️. Couldn't stop reading it even when it was 1:30 in the morning and had to get up 530... Just had to see these two get back together! Thank you for sharing this with us:)
silverpieces chapter 36 . 1/18
Gawd, that was hard! Beautiful, but hard. I’m glad I stuck it out. You’re very talented.
friendsandlovers chapter 9 . 1/17
My heart is breaking for these two. I so wish things were different for them. While I'm reading this, I keep hoping in the back of my mind that next year will be different, next year they will be free to entertain these feelings they have for each other. But then that would mean a broken family. But whats worse, a broken family or a broken mommy? ugh...
Maddiemouse chapter 36 . 1/15
I loved this. I cannot tell you how many fics/books I’ve flaked on this past year. Finally found something I couldn’t put down. Thank you.
Mansdas2 chapter 36 . 12/10/2019
I LOVED this story. Amazing, heartbreaking, breathtaking, and all. I kinda wish there were more. Thank you for sharing a beautiful story with me.
JuleKiwi chapter 36 . 9/9/2019
This was really great. It made me laugh and it made cry. I just feel that there wasn’t enough of a payoff - I suffered through all of the mess w them for an inch on my screen detailing the possibility of hope for their future.
Tbh I kind of wished you’d started where you finished. I’d be interested to hear the tale of two very real people, sole mates even, that met each other while they were with other people but years later have the chance to be together. I want to see them sort through the baggage and challenges of their past. I want to journey with them as they build their life together and to get the opportunity to bask with them in their HEA.
So, with all that having been said... sequel?
SpunksBecky chapter 36 . 7/29/2019
This story fucked me up a little bit, and that’s a compliment. I rarely finish reading something feeling this way. Truly incredible and one of my new favorites. Thank you.
blondferretgirl chapter 36 . 5/28/2019