Reviews for Tangled Up In Blue
bluevolvic chapter 36 . 8/18
I read this when it was a WIP and loved it so much, I’ve recently returned to fandom and thought about this story as I wasn’t sure if I’d finished it. I’ve found out that so did finish it back then, but it was lovely and nostalgic to re read and catch up with Edward and Bluebell. One of my all time favs :D
Zveka chapter 36 . 6/20
Great story ..

Bitter sweet story ...

I hope you will comme back one day and write about them being really together ...
Zveka chapter 11 . 6/16
I think Jake have somebody else ... and she is the last to see it
Zveka chapter 10 . 6/16
hope they will be able so each other next year
Zveka chapter 1 . 5/19
poor Bella ... she is not happy ... feel sorry for her
susanreader chapter 36 . 11/26/2020
Beautiful prose. Thank you
twificfan chapter 35 . 11/5/2020
This was my 4th? time reading this, it is one of the best fanfics ever!
twificfan chapter 7 . 11/2/2020
I've read this story many times before. I have come back to visit and am happy that it is just as great as I remembered!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/28/2020
I love finding a book/story that I just cant put down. I've really enjoyed reading this, especially since I thought I've read all the great twi-fics on FF over the years. I'm was stunned and excited to stumble upon this one. Finished in 2 days! Couldn't pull away I've had my phone stuffed in my face for the last 48 hours loved it!
dreamthief19 chapter 36 . 9/20/2020
What a beautiful story. Most of the time people only talk about all the happiness that comes with falling in love, it was refreshing in a sense to experience all the pain that can come from falling in love too. You have such a skill with written words, I felt every emotion these poor characters did. I was really transported into the story and experiencing it alongside them. It's a little embarassing how much I cried towards the end. However, I am so glad that these two were able to find true happiness, without the pain, in their love in the end. I didnt want this story to end because I feel like theres so much more to be told from these two, like they're only just beginning. I understand why you ended it here though, like Bella said, their relationship has truly come full circle. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for telling this story. I greatly enjoyed it.
everlong21 chapter 36 . 9/4/2020
This. Was amazing. I can't believe I missed or skipped over this story for so long. Your writing, the words, the thoughts.. I loved it all. Thank you. Hope this finds you happy and well, after finding your own new end and beginning.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/23/2020
I loved your story, it was amazing. Your characters were very real.. I wondered many times how you would manage to give a HEA for Bella and Edward because their situations were so complex and you did it very well, the ending didn't seemed forced. Thank you for sharing this.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 36 . 5/18/2020
I thought I had read all of the good offerings on this site but how did I miss this one for so long? Beautifully written - and it can be a dangerous trap writing about authors - but no problems here. I admire the way you portrayed Edward’s relationship with Rose, very mature. Great characterisations and a couple of surprises with the plot. Overall, a lovely, romantic, tearjerker of a love story. You can write emotion with the best of them. Thank you.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 34 . 5/18/2020
(Insert swear word of choice). What a fantastic chapter. I was down a totally different pathway regarding Jake, and as for Edward, I hope I’m right about that event. Brilliant stuff.
pengirl25 chapter 36 . 2/7/2020
I don’t remember where I saw this recommended, but it was one of the fb groups. I have been hanging on every single word since the first chapter and have absolutely fallen in love with these two. Not gonna lie, I don’t think I could have waited so long for you to finish, so I’m glad I found it when it was complete ;) You have a magical way with words and this story played itself out like a movie in my head. I can only say that about a handful of authors. I’ll look at your other stories and hope I can get hooked like I did with this one. Thank you for sharing your talent and time with us 3
3,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »