Reviews for Tangled Up In Blue
:-)
janshanr chapter 34 . 3/22
Was it worth it?
I'd say yes.
Sometimes people just grow not apart but in different directions.
Mona69 chapter 36 . 3/22
I hate that it ended here! Their finally, FINALLY FREE to be together:''''((((((
lhw1230 chapter 36 . 3/21
Thank you so much for this story! It had everything in it I love! This Edward and Bella were the kind that more stories need! You need to write more! Thank you again!
Mona69 chapter 5 . 3/20
Sexy
Times are coming ;)
AnakinSmom chapter 36 . 3/18
Such a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
Clou chapter 36 . 3/18
Every once in a while since July 2012 I check yo see if this story has updated. A couple years in the process is started losing hope but then I found your twitter mentioning updates. It took 5 years but god, was it worth it. I've loved this story so much, re reading it with the final chapters was amazing. You're an amazing writer, and I think the characters you wrote were as compelling as Masen might have been. Thank you so much for taking the time to finish it. I've loved every word of it.
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 36 . 3/16
Oh my goodness. Really good in a heartbreaking way. So hard to read about them both being with the wrong people and cheating, when we just KNOW they belong together. Thanks for sharing!
asam75 chapter 36 . 3/15
I'm sorry they spent so much time apart. I almost said wasted, but I don't think all of it was. I might have liked more fleshing out of their lives as they got together again. She spent more time with secondary characters, but I think you were right. It ended where it began...I think less is more in this case. Thank you finishing this. It means a lot.
asam75 chapter 35 . 3/15
Good chapter...thanks.
asam75 chapter 34 . 3/15
So glad to see this back and now complete.
kselzer chapter 36 . 3/14
Loved this story. I really think you could change some names and publish this one. Really enjoyed the plot and how at the end you let extrapolate what happens with them on our own. Two thumbs up.
Great story, really enjoyed reading it!
kalibean chapter 36 . 3/13
Glad I found this story in my wandering. I haven't had many long term relationships, so I couldn't relate in that way, but the story still connected. I usually avoid a heart fail kind of story, but you wrote it in such a way that I couldn't stop reading. For those who started at the beginning, I'm sure it was worth the wait. Part of me hopes there might be a future take or outtake, and I would gobble it up, but I do think it's stronger without. Great finish.
3,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »