Reviews for A Month as Naruto Uzumaki
Anarchy of the Soul chapter 1 . 9/20
And that, as the saying goes, was that.
Lol! Mass execution time! Awesome Sarutobi here!
Naruto Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/7
Haha, take that grumpy villagers. The third hokage pwned them all!
The Harrinator chapter 1 . 8/31
I forgot how much I love a hardcore Hiruzen.
Starwulf99 chapter 1 . 8/29
I have to admit to being sad that this was a one-shot story. It was very well done, and probably the most unique Naruto story I've encountered on this entire site(and by this point in time, I've read almost every story over 300k words, and 80% of those 150k).
Sefera chapter 1 . 8/19
Vary good.
sage of the sexy chapter 1 . 8/2
Not realistic or much of a story at all, but hey, who gives a shit lol
Anon12 chapter 1 . 8/2
This has promise as a prologue to a story. Unique prospect, in some ways, while also not stepping into many clich├ęs (that I could spot). Also, little to no spelling errors. I'd consider giving making this a story some though, but it's your decision in the end. Solid 9/10, maybe 10/10 imo.
kiddemprezz chapter 1 . 7/20
loved the scene with danzo ;)
5th Dimension chapter 1 . 7/19
And then Konoha was taken over by a rival village, seeing as it had way too little ninjas to defend itself.
I must say, this is one of the best and most unique stories I've read in a long time! It's so well written, I couldn't get enough of it. I would ask to adopt the story, but I fear I couldn't do it justice. This is an amazing piece of work, as I congratulate you on a job well done.
Slyrocker chapter 1 . 6/30
You killed Hanabi just because Hiashi told her that Naruto was a Jinchuuriki? Really? Come on... That's fucked up.
Good for Naru. Lol. XD
Abdullahsaurus chapter 1 . 6/20
lol, nice story!
Xiard Vron chapter 1 . 6/14
awesome story thanks for sharing