Reviews for A Month as Naruto Uzumaki
Antonio92 chapter 1 . 13h
Huh. This was surprisingly awesome. I would love to see a chapter or two of continuation - not a full story, by any means, but maybe a bit of how exactly all this impacted Konoha as Naruto was growing up.
WRose chapter 1 . 5/19
hahhahah
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/15
Oh my fucking gosh. YES! This was wonderous and a thing of beauty and satisfaction to read!

Finally. I found another story that showed the Sandaime taking action against those who broke the law, or in many cases, multiple laws, who wronged Naruto, and purged the rotten, corrupted and disgusting parts and people of Konoha.

I love it.

I especialy loved seeing how the Third Hokage got first hand experience living as Naruto for a month and that he stuck out through the month and found all that needed to be taken care of. One question, I don't know if it was answered, but where was Naruto during that month? Oh sorry, second question: why did Hanabi have to die?
Other favorite parts or points of mine in no particular order was: Hinata being the sole survivor of the main branch; the caged bird seal being rendered moot ; The reason for the Uchiha massacre and Itachi not being prosecuted for following orders; Danzo's demise with painful volts of electricity multiple times; the Hyuuga branch houses swearing loyalty and protection to Naruto; Kakashi being a good ANBU that had done it's job properly save for being late on numerous occasions; the little lovely bit of why Naruto loves Ichiraku Ramen so much; the Shodaime's advice about rage; and that you included dates to show the passage of time and how many days since Sarutobi's undercover operation and then on were underway.

The horrors of the attack in Naruto's apartment by the drunkards, the ninja, the mob on the street, the medic Nin in the hospital, the utter lack of ANBU protection for so long, the treatment at the hands of the Konoha Military Police and the cruelty of the children at the park were all so horrible, chill-inducing, and plain scary it made me so sad and angry for Naruto that I teared up a bit. And he went how long living like that? Six years? Three?

You write spectacularly - and I've read ADoP up to ch22 and would have commented on it if it hadn't been so addicting that I couldn't stop reading and when I got to said chapter my tablet froze during my comment then deleted it, which pissed me off and couldn't really write again as I'd lost my train of thought and the feelings I had after reading, but anyhoo... - I seriously love your style and just want to thank you as I am grateful you wrote and shared these stories. So much love and respect for you. :)
Take care and have fun!

P.S. Would you care to suggest other fics with similar dealings of the Hokage meeting out punishment as decreed by the law to those who disobey to follow it? Or ones that traverse Naruto's young life such as how and who took care of him? Or any good ones to read, really.
Thank you for your time and possible recs.
May good health be yours forever! u
Akirameru chapter 1 . 5/12
Thank you so much for this.

I need one word.

Inspiring. Amazing. Unforgettable. Satisfying.

I couldn't pick.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 5/7
The thing here I disagree with is the mass executions.

From my understanding of the canon, it's a crime to reveal the secret to anyone not in the know, not a crime to be told the secret. You don't kill people for overhearing the combination to a safe they'll never actually be able to get close to, after all, or a code phrase they have no context for (unless you're a paranoid bastard).

Such a blatant act would lead to mass defections, or outright rebellion.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 1 . 4/29
totally badass hizuren
i am glad someone made him realise naruto's situation and take appropriate action
and finally made him act like a hokage
RadioactiveSpoon chapter 1 . 4/22
Hah. Well, that was cathartic.
Scarllete chapter 1 . 4/20
This was the best I can't believe the imagination behind this its amazing to see the different outcomes of Naruto's childhood.
love it
Esparia chapter 1 . 4/7
Holy moly...Hiruzen is like one of those wrathful greek gods...scary. Man, about time somebody had him in Narutos body though... The Uchiha had nothing on his vengence. XD
doubledamn chapter 1 . 4/3
Would love for a continuation of this, either by you or VFSNAKE.
MistyLuck chapter 1 . 4/1
Is it wrong that I was cackling maniacally throughout the last part of the story? Because that was so cathartic. Thank you.
Shalee chapter 1 . 3/31
This was awesome. I love it. Finally... was what I kept saying in my head the whole time I was reading. You know that the Hokage is powerful so I always wondered why he couldn't do anything. Especially since he is the military leader of basically a military village. His word is supposed to be damn near law.
jupimako chapter 1 . 3/25
Well done. I truly enjoyed the smack-down.
dmt chapter 1 . 3/20