Reviews for A Month as Naruto Uzumaki
Yurilover0204 chapter 1 . 7/11
This is truly fkn amazing WOW
RedRyder01 chapter 1 . 6/15
I really like this story but i have one big big big problem: you had Hanabi executed for knowing the secret of the kyubbi. Which was not against the thirds law, only telling someone who does not know is illegal and grounds for execution, Simply being told was not illegal.
WOW chapter 1 . 5/22
Usually, I see fics try to imitate this type of plot, or make it "work" but it never does as the Hokage ends up refraining any real damages to the village because it will AFFECT a lot of the plot they had collected in the long run, see, Sarutobi being mad or enraged and killing the people who did wrong to Naruto isn't a plot to them, it's an extra, it's just there to fuel the rage in the readers heart, thing is, they never make any plans to put it out, they actually completely forget that this event had ever happened, or like, just not make even half a paragraph explaining the aftermath of Sarutobi finding out and planning to do something (in a deep voice), something very evil, to those who wronged Naruto.. it's just like, poof, okay, next plot.
Atsuyuri-sama chapter 1 . 5/1
Okay. After reading your other Naruto fic, I decided to give this one a look-see, mostly because your writing style intrigued me.

But goodness, was this a ride-and-a-half! While I don't believe that canon was QUITE so brutal to Naruto - I don't believe he'd have survived if it were so - the level of revenge and retribution were AMAZING to behold! I've read enough fics that detail the various abuses that Naruto might have suffered, as well as (like yours) ones that go above and beyond. All that's done for me is give me a great sense of sympathy and rage on behalf of Naruto - I hate to see anyone treated so badly, even if they're fictional.

Your account was both engaging, and rage-inducing. By the end, I was SO viciously delighted that Sarutobi was as fierce as he was! It was amazing to see so many people wrapped up in that web of hate, and just as amazing to see them all brought to justice. This fic was so cathartic to me! I mean, there's no one who's treated me even a quarter as badly as this, and no one I believe is worthy of death for any slight against me, but the rage and then vindication - even, as it was, directed at fictional characters for fictional reasons - was a release of emotion nonetheless. So thank you for that!

Additionally, just thank you for writing this. I had fun reading it, and it was very engaging! I loved seeing how things built up, and I loved watching the end-process of it all come together into what was (hopefully) a very happy end-into-a-beginning for a young, pre-canon Naruto. You did well with this one-shot, no doubt!
MarkAntimony chapter 1 . 4/27
An excellent fic for when you need to see some quick and righteous payback.
Woah. Well now I want to see *how* these changes effect Everything. Does Hinata still like Naruto after everything? What about when he started the academy? How old was he this time? There's so much change! I wonder how it will all play out?
Good story. Wish there was more.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 3/4
Shame about Hanabi.

Everyone else had it coming!
jubub2327 chapter 1 . 2/27
10/10 good meem, good reed.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 2/17
wow...that vengeance was awsome
wordsfromfanfics chapter 1 . 2/9
Hello! I wanted to let you know that a quote from this fic was featured on wordsfromfanfics on tumblr. Keep up the great work!
wotpsycho chapter 1 . 1/27
I loved it!
Carnival14 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Who else is laughing evilly?
MOFD chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Excellent story! Sadly short but it was ment to be.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Loved it, thanks for posting! If you ever decide to expand on this, I’d definitely be interested! :D