Reviews for A Month as Naruto Uzumaki
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/23
It's a good take on it. :)
Illuminated chapter 1 . 8/7
More please!
I don't think I have read anything like this, with a ruthless but just Sarutobi.
Actually it kind of made my day!
bub23453 chapter 1 . 8/2
Wow just read this after reading drop of poison. Hokage rocks but i gotta ask, where was the real Naruto during all this?
LitCandle chapter 1 . 7/24
I liked this idea alot if only because many people break the spirit of a law even when they follow the word of a law. An eye for an eye for sure.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 1 . 7/19
This is a pretty good story, the only thing I din't like was that you had Hanabi executed too. That seemed like overkill.
whitewind04578 chapter 1 . 7/13
Mmmm, this was interesting. I wonder what would've happened in the canon series, if this had gone down, instead of what really happened. Over all, very good and well written!
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 7/12
That was pretty cool. Just found this while reading your other story, "A Drop of Poison". Man if only Hiruzen had been a little more observant and tried such a thing. The story would have been quite different.
I just finished reading it and damn. You're good at narrative and keep a nice pace. I reviewed your other Naruto story and both were awesome.
IchiFell chapter 1 . 7/7
A good fun, albeit quick, read, and very enjoyable. While I wish there was a continuation, though there may be considering the fact I hadn't checked your profile yet, I can't really see how it would be done, so I commend you for this job well done.
biblioholic chapter 1 . 7/1
The plot idea was good (the sandamine living in Naruto's shoes). The way Hiruzen reacted was not "cold anger". Despite seeing only part of the problem and how grave the situation was, a gopd and logical ruler doesn't then go and order the massacre and mind breaking of a couple hundred people. That wouldn't solve thr problem at all (except to perhaps make people fear and then even take out their anger on the cause, Naruto).
Memotauro chapter 1 . 6/30
"And your rage must be LEGENDARY"
When I read that, I knew I had chosen the right fanfic to praise.
This is an actual fanfic that I would love to be canon.
It contains a different future of Konoha, the Uchiha massacre happening (in a way), the extermination of the main hyuuga clan, except Hinata ( And a happy ending for the branch members, with the knowledge that there will never be the Caged Bird Seal).
Itd very interesting how much does this change with relation of the Konoha 12, mainly Neji, Hinata, and Sasuke (and by proxy Itachi)
While it has a certain comparition to 'Will of fire, Heart of Stone' this is certainly a better fanfic.
zorra101 chapter 1 . 6/27
Love this story, please update soon.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 6/21
...Woah. Naruto must have been so confused. Did Sasuke survive the purge?
wildtrance chapter 1 . 6/10
this was very satisfying
kanazak chapter 1 . 6/5
I like how Hiruzen is being proactive here, though I find it unlikely that he'd ever do this in canon. He seems to have a more hands-off approach to things, probably due to overwork.

Still, it would have been nice to have this occur.

Well-written story, I enjoyed it.