Reviews for A Month as Naruto Uzumaki
shadow chapter 1 . 6/29
I liked the chapter!
WanderingDragonborn chapter 1 . 6/27
Awesome story, I just wish there were more to it.
Zyenna chapter 1 . 6/23
This is glorious! I would love to see more. Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
DedicatedReader chapter 1 . 6/12
Loved this. Thank you for writing it. I would love to see this expanded into a full fledged fic but this works just nicely.
SSTR87 chapter 1 . 6/6
Nice alterations. It would make for a spoiled Naruto, but at least he wouldn't let it go to his head
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 5/31
interesting
Violete Death chapter 1 . 5/27
Lol
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 5/12
I would love to see an epilogue of this, just to know how you'd imagine snippets of the Naruto storyline going down after this sort of titanic shift.
worshipdoggo chapter 1 . 4/12
this story man. it is frock dammed amazing. I applaud you're amazing writing skillz
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 4/6
I love this story
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 3/19
Very interesting story. I like your idea and i am glad i read it. Though i think you should work more on this. The situation you presented was serious so i think it would be better if story wasn't going so fast, if it had slowed down. I think it would sound much better and much closer too us, much moe really if you had put in more seriousness and details. I think you made it too fast with jumping from one day to other. I don't say you should remove dinamic and some light-heading that your story poses. No, they make story fresh and more likable for reading. But if you put in enough detail for us to see importance of each action, of each day, of each second that happend it would hit us much much more stronger. Or that is at least what i think.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 1 . 2/19
This was nothing short of amazing. I have never liked one shots. Very few exceptions. So, well done.
queen-at-d-throne chapter 1 . 2/13
I really liked the way you let Hiruzen have more insight and backbone to help Naruto. Good story!
kali-sinclaire chapter 1 . 2/10
I'd really love to read a fleshed out version of this fanfic
wouldloginbutmeh chapter 1 . 2/9