Reviews for The Courage of Faramir
Gandalfan chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I have a crush on Farimir too...
daima ashiki chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
aww, this was really cute. i love faramir too. he will always have a spot in my heart.
nuttella chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
i loved the "think ill marry my own species" You write really funny poems. I disliked the movies, how could any movie leave out E/F and still call itself tolkien? so how bout something for imrahil? he does save f's life, and his sister married denethor. (whom i liked in the books, go fig)
Zlizzdlizz chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Farimir is MINE! I will kill all who trys to take him from me! :grabs sword and looks around franticaly for someone to kill for trying to take Farimir:MINE MINE MINE! :grabs Farimir in a death-grip:
Stewardess of Gondor chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
OMG, I love the poem! Aww...I wuvs Faramir...*glomps* Here-have a shirt-repelling Faramir clone for writing such an awesome poem!
I can't believe his father's so mean to him...*kills Denethor (again)* I don't mind Boromir as much since I saw the LotR-T deleted scene, where he was so nice to Faramir, and didn't even want to go to Rivendell...he's a pretty nice guy, when he's not being corrupted by Rings of Power...
FARAMIR IS MINE! I was about to kill PJ for making him so evil in the movie...but I almost forgave him for it after the deleted scene thingy...because he's under so much pressure by his father...*sniff* *hugs* Poor widdle Fawamir...
Could I still write a fic or poem? Email me if you'd like me to.
Krystal
Metallicafangirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I will most defenetly enter the contest! I'm not sure f I will write about Faramir or Hama, or maybe Eomer.

Anyway, I love the poem! I'm a Faramir fangirl too!
The Potions Mistress chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
I love you poem! Faramir is so frickin' hot! God why did they make him such a prick in the movie? PJ, that was soooo wrong!

Anyways, I will perhaps enter your contest. I'll write a nice Faramir poem. :D Cuz he's so hot he deserves hundreds.

And how abour "Fari-chan"? or does that sound like "Fairy-chan"? oh well.

~TPM~
Niliwen too bored to sign in chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Ah, I also like Faramir, but I'll let Eowyn have him. Yep, he's the CUTEST guy in LOTR, and my sister thinks I have bad taste. Oh well, if you want some Faramir/Eowyn story ala teenage style, check out my fic! You'll know it's me coz I update every week!
Zeech chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Faramir is nice, and your poem was very cute. But Boromir is awesome -.- He is SO awesome infact that just labeling him as a creep makes the nerves in my eyelids twitch ever so often and the muscles in my forearms tense. What is this called? Agitation.
Curedhel chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Faramir's cool. there isn't enough on fanfic about him. nice poem, although I have to disagree about Boromir. He's not that bad. I might write something on Smeagol 4 your contest. EOMER AND GLORFINDEL ARE THE BEST!
Kathryn Angelle chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
*hugs Faramir* You can't have him! He's all mine! Mine! I fought Talierin for him already! Teehee, nice poem, Faramir rules!
Anna Black chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
FARAMIR ROX! WOO-HOO! I LUV FARMIR! I LUV FARAMIR! I think I'll enter you're contest, so keep a look-out for me. I'll probably be doing a focus on Eowyn and Faramir since Tolkien didn't go into enough detail by far.

Ciao!

P.S. - you're rhyming sucks.
Kayla Anasazi chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Funny poem! But it's cool. I love Faramir too!