Reviews for Only a Little
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Thank you :) I think you capture the two characters personalities perfectly!
Leather2Lace chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
this was brilliant. someone should put you in charge of season 3... oh wait
caspianandsusan4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
i really, really loved this story. great job! i think you really nailed Cara and Kahlan's relationship
skye3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
LOVE
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Really good :)
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ahhh so nice, sweet and beautiful!
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awesome job !
Venera22 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was pure genius! You captured Cara's and Kahlan's voices perfectly! I'm impressed! Thank you for sharing!
meltin2me chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
aw...I loved that. You wrote them very true to character. I could actually picture that conversation.
Just.Call.Me.Girl.Friday chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I love reading Cara's point of thoughts on the whole Kahlan/Cara shippers. Even if it's a purely friendship story. I just love the entire character of Cara ... I love what Cara brings overall to the Sword of Truth series.

But, I also love reading Kahlan's point of thoughts in the shipping of the two. Kahlan is more innoncent and apt to share her emotions and true feelings ... then Cara.

Right when Kahlan and Cara met at the end of book three - "Blood of the Fold" I actually was rooting more for them - than Richard/Kahlan (only because I knew Richard and Kahlan would end up together no matter what) - but watching the friendship of Kahlan and Cara develop and grow from end of book 3 throughout the rest of the series was simply soul reaching Heaven.
Ginnia chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I loved your story and think you did a good job with it. When Kahlan said to Cara she couldn't watch her die I wonder what would have happened if Cara said something in the lines of "in the tomb I wondered why you didn't want me to die after I killed your sister". When Kahlan stoped Cara from trying to sacrifice herself and Cara asked why she cared I remebered the fact that Cara not only went with other Mord-Sith to Valeria to kill the Confessors she killed Kahlan's sister. In the eposide "Broken" Kahlan went into the blood rage and would have killed Cara if Richard didn't stop her once Kahlan found out Cara killed Denee. Then in "Reserection" Kahlan told Denee that she struggles with what Cara did to her. After the tomb scene in Desecration I did get the feeling that Kahlan is starting to like Cara and that maybe she forgave Cara. Sadly, I never read anything in fanfiction where Kahlan forgave Cara. I like in your story how Kahlan came to like Cara alot and considers her a friend but I hope you don't mind me saying the only thing I found missing was Kahlan's forgiveness because how can Kahlan care for Cara and think of her as a friend if she hasn't forgiven her for killing Denee.
Trapped in a MatchBox chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
aww that was adorable! Great job!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
AWW! LOVED IT!
midnightcoffee2000 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Not only a little but very much: Loved it!
Very beautifully written, it was like I was with them in that scene, watching and listening to everything live.
If there won't be a third season (*sobs*) you need to provide us with more ff, please!