Reviews for Crimson Starlight
NegansGirl2020 chapter 13 . 1/2
No she shouldn't talk to the Cullens they left her just ignore them she doesnt need them in her life anymore
EverFlawless chapter 18 . 11/5/2020
That’s just sick what Edward did. Eww!
soccermom101113 chapter 32 . 10/28/2020
Thanks for sharing. I wasn't going to read it at first because it wasn't Edward & Bella. Poor Edward.
Serelena chapter 32 . 10/22/2020
Wow! Absolutely amazing! You are a fantastic writer! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
sandwichesboi chapter 32 . 8/9/2020
I love this story so much... didn't even put it down to stop apart from when I had to.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2020
Man I’ve had to read this as a crack fanfic as it’s too out of character and honestly unintentionally funny to be anything else. But, if you’re looking for something not so serious and an op Bella this is your fic aha!
Lemonmelons chapter 32 . 6/6/2020
Thank you very much for letting us in your story!
Your sweet cherry top chapter 1 . 5/10/2020
I LOVE IT! It's so amazing and the story is soo great that I don't know what to feel especially the events happened, it made me feel happy, sad, anxious and tearful etc. It's so marvelous, so breathtaking and I.. I don't know what to say. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and this became one of the best Bellacaius story I have ever read and I'm thankful and grateful that I was able to stumble upon this awesome piece.
ElegantFantasies chapter 3 . 1/22/2020
I figured it out! This whole story so far is extremely OOC.. Which is fine considering what you're going for here, but this was the itch I couldn't scratch. I feel better knowing.
ElegantFantasies chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
it's not that the makeup of this chapter is bad, it's just something doesn't quite sit right. it almost seems rushed, bare boned? A sort of lack of detail that kind of... leaves much to be desired in terms of causing any sort of emotional reaction. I'll continue reading and hope that maybe it gets better? it's an excellent premise.
leward1992 chapter 32 . 7/23/2019
Read this story again. And ugh I just love it!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/28/2018
LOVED IT!
Thank you for writing!
You know, I was always averse to read BellaxCaiusXMarcusXAro but, girl, you rock!
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 3/27/2018
i was picturing alexander skarsgard as caius, he is such a beautifully masculine man!
jeoliverio chapter 32 . 3/19/2018
I enjoyed the story
ETiLak4 chapter 6 . 2/11/2018
Only a tall person would wonder how a small one could be so enthusiastic.
Great story though!