Reviews for One Elf in the Midst of Five Armies
Stormcutter684 chapter 2 . 4/20
Hm. Interesting chapter. But erm ... Where's the 3rd chapter?
robin chapter 2 . 1/9
so much for chapter 3 your wrote this when i was born
elvenprincess15 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
cute story! quick note: it's spelled Thranduil
SaradocCraver101 chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
Inwe Nolatari chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Please hurry up with the story!

Laters,

Inwe-it was good by the way!
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Legolas was a carefree person all his life it seems to me.
Erudessa chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
I love to so far, I know you haven't written on it in a few years but I think you should continue. It is a good story and should be completed.
Gollum's Fish chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Hello, and good morning *it's 10:35 here in England*. I've just finished reading through your story, and have a few points to mention, having read the reviews as well...

Firstly, you have a very good idea with this story - personally, when I write my stories and the Battle of the Five Armies crops up in conversation or anything like that, I tend to say that Legolas was at home; being the crown prince, while Thranduil was away with Mirkwood's army, Legolas - as crown prince - would have been called upon to tend the kingdom during his father's absence. But this is a nice and fresh idea, so stick with it!

Secondly, I must say that I have to agree with the very good criticism and advice offered by Somebody. They know what they are talking about, so listen to what they say ;)

Your usage of language struck me when I was reading this. I am assuming that you are an American, judging by your language usage - even if your are not, it makes no difference, though: Lord of the Rings - including the films - has a very archaic *old-fashioned* use of terminology, hence words like "babe", "chick" and the like would not have been used. At all. Well, save when writing about babies and baby birds. But that's absolutely it.

Also, with the punctuation, don't use ** where you mean to place brackets. It makes the writing look informal, and a mess. If you don't want to use brackets, use a dash: I have this thing against brackets, so I use hyphens instead - like that. It makes the writing look more professional.

Please don't take this review the wrong way - 'tis constructive and written only to help you.

All the best, and have fun writing, it's one of the best things you can do with your time!

Gollum's Fish
Amarie chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
Nice!
Even though you didn't read the hobbit (as most of the ones who calls themselves fan of tolkien work... like me) your story is pretty good.
Keep writting!
Only an observation... i rather change Legolas speech about Arwen's beuty ("What a babe...").

Amarie
the grene kni3t chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
This is a neat idea for a story! I like it so far.
-What happened to Arwen? She didn't do anything too exciting. She was queen of Gondor for a really long time. She outlived Aragorn, and when it was time to die she retained the ability to go peacefully of her own will. Or something like that. You can check my details by reading the Appendix.
Gemini chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Very Intresting , I think you should continue with this one , or have a LotR section on your websitey! Well , the choice is up to you .

Kenelfie chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
Good story. I love Legolas. He's just a sweetie! ~Woodelf193~:)
deliah chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
continue continue continue! please! it's so good!
GriffinFire chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
This is really great so far! I think Legolas was at the Battle of Five Armies as well, and this is an interesting account of it.

That first question - "Whatever happened to Arwen?" - doesn't really make sense. The appendixes in The Return of the King tell the full story of Aragorn and Arwen. After Aragorn dies, Arwen also dies, because she became mortal after binding herself to Aragorn.
Tonianne chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
Awesome!I love it so far. Please write more soon
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »