Reviews for Roses in December
Dayreader chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
What's the sequal called?
oh chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
oh my fucking god oh my fucking god OH MY FUCKING GOD MAKE THIS INTO A FUCKING NOVEL, WRITE ENDLESS SEQUELS AND GET JARED AND JENSEN TO MAKE FILMS FUCKING GOD NO DOn'T JUST FUCKING END THERE THAT WAS OH MY FUCKING GOD I CAN NOT BREATE
lotchness chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Read this story after a long time. Still one if the best AUs ever.
How are you doing? It's been a while since you've posted anything. I hope you're okay.

Take care
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
No 'surprise number' it has to be on three. lol
Kathryn Merlin chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
What a fantastic universe! I haven't checked yet but I really hope you wrote the sequel!
Frakking Toasters chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
OMG this was so good. I have blurred vision from reading this in one sitting, but I just couldn't stop. I really hope there is a sequel! Either way, I truly loved every word of this. Thanks so much. xo
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
HOW CAN DEAN BE JUST COMPLETELY ERASED FROM SAM'S MEMORY! HOW DOES THAT WORK!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
The start was abrupt, but you certainly created an interesting opportunity for Dean and Jess to bond without Sam actively present as anything other than a catalyst, and the subsequent plot was very interesting, to say the least.
Amnesia might be a cliché idea, but I’ve always felt that things become cliché because they work, and it’s generally an interesting storyline as you explore how Dean and Jess bond in an effective non-sexual manner (Seriously, how many women has Dean met where he never expressed any interest in even flirting with them if they were capable of doing something about it?).
A bit uncertain about the relevance of Dean being injured before he got the call- I would have preferred it if the injury wasn’t as serious as it appeared at times; a leg wound creates the possibility that Dean was staying there because he wasn’t really capable of going back to hunting rather than because he wanted to be there for Sam-, but, that aside, things work well, ranging from Brady’s ‘hints’ foreshadowing his true agenda to Jess’s reaction to Sam telling her the truth about his past.
So…
Any chance of more stories in this series?
Putting aside the fact that I doubt Azazel would kill Sam like that- particularly since Brady clearly knew a fair amount about the demons’ long-term plans for Sam; you don’t go from ‘flunky’ to ‘stable-boy for the Horsemen of the Apocalypse’ in one step, after all-, it might be interesting to see how Dean copes when he’s training Jess ‘on-the-job’ as they search for John rather than relying on Sam when he’s fully aware of Sam’s skills and experience…
Keep up the good work!
LisaSPN chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Wow, it took me a really long time to finish the story but I loved it! I'm very excited for the sequal, keep up the great work. You rock!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
So...where's the sequel?

Love the story and especially how Jess gets along with Dean. (Or not, depending.)

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Vampyre Moon chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
...not how i was expecting this to end. At all. Is there a sequal? Not on your profile, i see, but, there has to be more. There has to..!
adurnaI chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
i think it was a great story but it should be one of those endings where you write TBC. overall it was great
Zadrak chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
Omg, so good, all the way thru. Lovely pace and story. Definitely going on my gav authors list x
cartersdaughter chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
This was a great story. I liked that you kept Jess around even though you still had the fire. Is there going to be a sequel? I love reading your stories. You are a wonderful writer and there is a realistic quality about your writing that makes it a joy to read.
TheSoundOfHoofbeats chapter 14 . 6/2/2011
Whaaaat? It can't finish like that! There's gonna be a sequel, right? There has to be!