Reviews for thus benetted round with villainies
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
McMarvel chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Really enjoyed reading this! Well written!
cassie glitter chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I'm in love with your writing. Its wonderful and gorgeous and perfect and you've actually made me like Daphne and Theo.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Brilliant, I totally adore this!
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very sweet, quite OOC, but still lovely. I was just wondering though - Theodore's dad's one of the death eaters, so wouldn't he react a little bit differently when Daphne talked about fighting them? Nevertheless, great one-shot - Daphne & Theo are my favourite non-canon pair. ;)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Beautifully done. I love the way that it's not straightforward Slytherinevil. Keep writing
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I have grown so fond of Daphne after reading your stories. She's cool. And in this, she was so kind and it made me happy. Theo, well, I always liked him, but you make him even more amazing :) This was brilliant; it may not have been a blatantly happy ending, but it was hopeful.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
yay! so happy that daphne and theo are good

"I know how hard it is, Daph," Theo says, capturing her hands in his and pulling her close so that he can feel her heart beating against his and remember that somehow, even in the middle of this mess, they still have each other and this, right here, is all that matters. "We'll be okay. We'll get out of harm's way and we'll keep our heads down and your parents will let me have your hand."

coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I like this. It's Slytherin and /Daphne/, without being, well, bad. I especially like Theo- he's just so selfish ;)
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I've always been fascinated with Theo, but I always shipped Theo/Luna - not anymore! I really adore this random couple - you write very well (so hard to find good writers on this website these days) and I liked your exploration of what the Slytherins did after they were ordered out by McGonagall (that really bothered me in the books). Great job!

On a random note: I love Bradley Cooper as well - I've been a huge fan since his Alias days _
gecko brothers chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Are you kidding me! I loved the ending. I felt so sorry for the wiht the bad leg though. Just felt that I had to mention that :D
Hawka chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Just re-read this and realised I hadn't reviewed it. It's so very very perfect. I loved the interaction between Daphnee and the children. I love this paring! Thank you.
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I really like this! I think the ending is great, you should like it :)
Nanaho-Hime chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
incredibly sweet :) I've always loved the idea of Daphne/Theo, and you've done them justice. This was well written, a little heartbreaking and a little hopeful and I looved it :)
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
wowza, ellie. that was about as magnificent as buckbeak in the sky. and that's pretty dang magnificent, i tell you.

i never really thought about the pairing theodore/daphne, but i think the way you wrote it was very sweet, or as sweet as slytherins can be. i love how theodore's reluctant to do "good" things but the thought of daphne gives him purpose to do it. i love how much he loves her, pretty much. xD

anyway, brill-ee-ant!