Reviews for Just Be
Trinab74 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I loved it. I was really looking forward to this O/S most after DD2.

The scene in the kitchen where they start the dishes was my favorite. I'd love to see more of these two.

Azucena34 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
It is a lovely one shot, well crafted with a great pace, it was manly, the lovemaking was sweet. overall a beautiful one shot.
MsLiss chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
well fuck me Ms Kathy!
this is a brilliant idea!
no wonder you had so much fun with it!
i love this show we get the asian version in Australia (subtitles) and its on public tv late on a saturday night. come to think of it i haven't watched it in a while..must amend that! lol
so i had a thought while i had to take a 1/2 way break thru readin this story to make dinner for the boy.
You either have;
a: brilliant sex life to draw from
B: vivid imagination
C: frustraed as fuck and venting via ficton.

to be honest bb its your business...i'm just happy to be reaping the benefits! lol
thanks Ms Kathy.

p.s. if you can see fit to give me at least three days notice of a DBS update (cos that allows for sth hemi differences) i'll have time to re read the entire story to date.. and i'd really love to do that.
cos i'm a good fan like that :-)

gawd i'm a demanding biotch! lol
thanks you're brill! xoxox
kerritastic chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
aw loved it
deJean Smith chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Very nice story! Well thought out, in depth characters. Great job!
Milalencar chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was great in so many ways. :)
And especially yummy too! I'll have to check your blog later on and give those recipes a try.
I liked that their friends were butting in as they often do in real life and Jasper especially was there to help Edward wake up.
I did feel that the end was just a tiny bit rushed, but I understand you wanting to just wrap it up.
Your stories always leave a smile on my face. :D While you can always write wonderful things, it is so cool that there is a very strong feel of reality to them, as if it could really be happening out there, or maybe to you/me some day. ;)
Thank for sharing your words. :)
afmtoo chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
yum. Garrett and Kate got of lightly, cutting up some vegetable and making flatbreads though...

roxinfox23 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I love love loved it! Such well rounded characters in this one-shot... I'd love to hear Bella's version of events!
Krudt chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Uh la la! Manifique!

Brilliant dear, just brilliant.

...and so true about loving the process and not only the end result. Life can quickly become a drag.

As always extremely well-written. I bow my head in awe.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Warm greeting from Denmark.
ninirific chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
MsK, this was a gorgeous one shot. So well rounded from the beginning and a great prompt! I love watching Iron Chef so seeing it combined with E and B was wonderful. I could see it that much more clearly in my head.

You did a great job with Edward. He was very likable and made me laugh a lot. Bella was beyond adorable. That first lemon? Holy. Shit. Fuckhot. 3
Cuccicella chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
OMG.. I love it so much.

You have been watching Iron Chef America marathon haven't you?
Can't help yourself not to write Bella & Edward another notch in this Food Network fun story, huh? (snickering)

I'm glad you did it... I keep on smiling after I finished it..

I might have to turn on my TV and watch that show.. Hm.. Now I'm kindda hungry for that peaches Tarts

Might need to drive to whole food and get some of those sweets.. Hm

Look! What did you do to me, women! Make me thinking about food..
RKLuvFTW chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
amazing story!
Kassiah chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
You are such an amazing writer, and I am lucky to be a member of the Krority. I can't believe how you can tell such a wonderful story in such a few short words. I want to eat this food, and I want to be with you in this kitchen.
MyBrown3y3s chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I loved it!

I loved the banter and competition between them. I loved that Bella made the first move and Edward finally realized she liked him too. I loved how they opened a restaurant together and the name was perfect. It was a perfect ending. Great story!
Xanie chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh, you won't believe how huge my smile is right now.

I have great interest in food and is planning on going to culinary school. Having said that, Iron Chef America is one of my most favourite shows on Food Network. I think it's a great idea, this whole culinary thing for Twilight. It's unique, it's unheard of, it's brilliant.

I wonder where the other Cullens are, though? Although Kate and Garrett ARE one of my favourite couples in the series. .

Good job in this one, definitely going to Favourites.
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »