Reviews for Just Be
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was really great! :) Thanks for writing it and posting so we all could enjoy it! :)
Writing Ficariously chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
As I kept saying on Twitter... this story made me absolutely hungry but I loved it all the same. I loved the push-and-pull between them and Edward's need to be better. Definitely a favorite. 3
s a r a a c chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
LOVED IT! I wish it wasn't a one-shot! I could totally see this as a full-out fic.

But it was lovely! And that's why I want more :)

-Sara
booboo.kitty2.0 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
OMG I am so deliriously happy right now! That was the most sensual thing I've ever read, EVER! I love you, a million times I love you!
RossForthewin chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I thought I was the only one who watched Iron Chef xD
I fall in love with your stories in the most ridiculous ways.
This made my day.
Lyta7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
A very cute story - I'm a big food network / iron chef fan, so add in the twilight crew and I'm loving this!
Jessypt chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Well I am so glad i didn't wait to read this until after my own story is done. I love this little o/s; it totally made me all giggly! I have to tell you, my favorite line in the whole thing was "I love juicy, ripe peaches. Sometimes the fuzz can feel a little odd on my tongue, but then I get into the slick, slippery flesh and it's divine." I actually lol'd and maybe blushed a little.

You really do have a gift for making scenes pop visually.

Thanks for sharing and for writing!

Jess 3
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I loved it and that was a great annerveriy present 18 years and I needed some good MsKathy story to make my day all that much better.
Hugs
twilightheaded23 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I wish i cooked... lol! Definitely one of my favorite one shots! What is it about cooking that is innately sensual? Loves it. and the Iron Cheg reference, so fun!
ImHereToReview chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Who doesn't love a brooding pissed-off Edward, I mean really? When he's all pissed and sexually charged, he's effin HOT!

This is one yummy one shot!
Meikela chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh this is totally the one-shot for me! LOL. I'm a huge foodie (not that I can cook worth a damn) and love, love, love this premise. Thanks for writing it!
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh I liked this story! I'm a sucker for cooking stories, but I really liked that Edward didn't seem to be cooking for the love of it, but for the competition of it. Glad that Bella could bring out the love!
gkkstitch chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Love, hate, food, competition... Are we shure they aren't Italian? hee

This o/s was heavenly awesomeHAWT!
The Deadliest Vapor chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was a cute story.
Scorp112 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Loved this sweet shot! :)
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16