Reviews for Just Be
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
What an awesome story I can just picture his cocky ass pouting when Bella would beat him,I'm glad he finally found the secret ingredient Bella.
LucianaM e Ingrid chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
sounds good
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
this was sooo sweet! :o)
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Found on lemonade stand now hungry for more than food
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Aw I loved it. Too bad that Edward didn't see the signs till Jasper made him notice.

I'm curious as to how Bella's pov would be like.
vmaale chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
perfect :)
zyvl787 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
this story is so cute! hahaha, thanks ))
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Ah this made me happy! Love Iron Chef America. Combining it with Bella and Edward is even better!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
So i read this summary and i just had to read... im a sucker for the food network, though i dont particularly watch Iron Chef i could walk away from this story! ;D Awe why is he so sweet.. It really is true... the right woman can change a man without even trying. Ahh, but i just loved this, so much! You have no idea how much i did. It was incredible and amazing and wonderful! Seriously, i just want more of these two, they did turn out to be really great characters! So thats all for now! :D Oh and i love the name of the restaurant they opened together!

~Ashley
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That's cute. A great little love story. You did a great job.

I love how to him, they were 'arch nemesis's' but she just had a big crush on him. That was so funny!

And I love how they were cooks, that made for a very interesting read.

Well done.
MoCullen chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Loved it! I know you have many stories on the back burner, but I think this would be a wonderful one to make into something longer. Thank you for sharing:)
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
really enjoyed the story!
kdpc chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh my goodness, why haven't I read this oneshot before? Lol. I was on twitter and Kassiah was recc'ing oneshots and yours was one of them. It makes me wonder how I missed this on your profile page. Oh well, better late than never:)

I love when a oneshot has a well thought out and meaningful plot, becoming more than just a random lemon that ends up being forgettable.

I really liked this Edward and Bella. I also liked the message of the story. He was making himself miserable, in a sense, competing all those years against Bella or anyone else for that matter, and he comes to find out he was competing alone. It was never about competing for her. She just loved to cook. It's why she always won:) Love that she opened his eyes.

Also, I should have never read this at lunch time. All that food talk! I'm really hungry now and my lunch will be bland and boring after the food described in this oneshot! Lol.

Loved everything about this oneshot. Glad I FINALLY read it:)

MWAH

Kristen
Dreamweaver94 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I don't read a lot of one shots but I saw Kassiah mention it on twitter and gave it a go. Very enjoyable. I love that Bella has beaten Edward at nearly everything. I always loved Edward & Bella cooking together in the kitchen, but doing it in the kitchen - even better. Love the name of the restaurant/ title of your story.
denverpopcorn chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
"fucking AB" - lol

No doubt, you win for best use of lemon as an ingredient. that's figurative and literal, yes. i'm so hungry right now.

this was appetizing and so very fun to read. thanks for writing.
240 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »