Reviews for Just Be
twistedcoincidence chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
you just combined two of my very favorite things...iron chef and edward. i may have melted into a pile off goo.

adored this, was just was i was craving!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
loved it!
laura lou who chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
this is great! I love how Jasper just laid it all out there about Bella for Edward. I know boys are clueless, so there should always be someone to point the obvious things out to them.

I really like the chef stories. I have yet to read a full length B & E chef story yet. I haven't found one.
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Really enjoyed this o/s...love a jealous dick of an Edward who has the sense and awareness when he needs to allow love and change to come into his life.
ilovealion chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I loved this short little story. And the title/ be is such a great simple, but genius!

Thanksgiving makes me thankful for writers like you!

Happy Turkey Day!
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Pure awesomeness!
Mrs Muze chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That was great!
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Saw this recommended at the PPSS today and had to give a read. Loved it. :)
Agrutle chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I love a chefward. This was a great o/s. Thank you for sharing!
gitgit chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
i love iron chef

so i thought it was awesome

how you did this one shot

:D
frlarsson chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Loved your story, )

best wishes, Linda
FeathersEverywhere chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was really good. Thanks for writing it.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
You really don't need my feedback, but I like to review whenever I read. I found this story rec'ed on a blog along with a bunch of Chefward fics. I can't dedicate the time to a longer fic right now, but found this one shot to be just right for the free time I did have.

I like the crash of the Twiworld with a show I'm familiar with IRL. The secret ingredient being lemons was perfect!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
mouthwatering.
Nomsterli chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Dear MsKathy,

Amazing! I loved Edward being so utterly negative:)

For my liking, the story developed way too fast (e. g. you should consider making it longer;))

Yours,