Reviews for Aftermath
L chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I too have wondered what happened to Karl in "Lie to Me," but I'll admit to wanting a happy ending. This story was pretty good though. Thanks! I hope to see another one. :-)
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was really sad! You're as good as Photons at writing uplifting, happy fics! LOL! I really loved it!

Thanks!

SassyCop chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I know this was supposed to be two different versions for how Dupree disappeared, but I can actually see them going together. He pushes her away and then takes his own life.

Very plausible and realistic that he would feel 'less than' after being injured. Anyone in Law Enforcement that gets injured that badly is automatically a potential suicide risk. It happens too frequently. These people identify themselves through their jobs and if that gets taken away...

Nice job.
Tomellie chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Thanks for finally giving us closure on Dupree even if it is just from your point of view :) So sad and beautifully written. Poor Ria
PhotonsBeFree chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Thank you so much for this! You got Dupree's character perfectly, which was surprising considering the short time he was on the show. I'm very impressed! I appreciate how real and heartbreaking it is, and how you gave two alternative versions, though I'm not sure which one is better for Dupree.

And poor Torres. Either way, they both got a raw deal. Thanks again!
LightWoman chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aww. Even though Ria's my least favourite, it's sad that it ended like this for Dupree (well, in your head, but seeing as the writers are never going to do anything to clear it up, this is pretty much the truth). Still, it's good to know, and it was as wonderfully written as always :-)