Reviews for Harry Potter: Traitor
kdke chapter 11 . 4/28
hahahahah
she drunk
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
dear god, he finds out he's Harry potter and he turns into a wimp/pushover. I cant describe how in the first few of your stories that just wasn't like him and I so hate seeing him be such a pushover.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Duggars
Aurey chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Is it weird that I've read this whole story (twice) and understood it, completely unaware that it was a saga and there was about five fics before it. Lol. Im reading your other stories right now, im on "connections" and I am literally IN LOVE3
peregrin chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Again, completely illogical. After all the s*** he was through and given the situation, it should have been no problem for him to kill not only Snape but Umbridge as well - then nobody would know what happened and he wouldn't be on the run. Simply put, your Harry is a total idiot. Then again, JKR's is as well.
peregrin chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Your strive to adhere to the cannon is making the story inconsistent. Sorry.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
The opening raises a few questions regarding how the Order will react if/when they learn who Harry/Adam REALLY is, but otherwise the situation you’ve created seems just as fascinating as it ever is.

Adam’s reasons for keeping his identity secret were a bit questionable at first- even if keeping it secret from the public made sense, if nothing else, it would make it easier for him to interact with Ginny in both identities if he doesn’t have to worry about the Weasleys thinking that she’s cheating on Adam with Harry-, but in general I followed the reasoning; my only regret from that stage is that Sirius didn’t make it out of the battle in the graveyard (I assume the ritual was delayed that long because certain other environmental factors had to be taken into account beyond the obvious three ingredients required in the series?).

Stull, subsequent developments as ‘Harry’ takes on a more public role in his double life while teaching the D.A. are generally good, and Umbridge continues to prove her incompetence; how that woman advanced ANYWHERE when her recommended response to danger is ‘run and hide’ is beyond me, although her sadistic methods of dealing with her ‘enemies’ when they can’t fight back might account for that...

Plus, of course, the confrontation with Fudge and Umbridge over the D.A. was very effective; Ginny’s yells at Percy over his role in events was particularly effective (That guy didn’t get yelled at enough for his attitude, in my opinion), and Adam’s ability to use Harry to ‘save’ the rest of the D.A. was effective in its simplicity.

Plus, of course, the drama of the confrontation in Dumbledore’s office was definitely effective, to say nothing of the highly original aftermath; not only is Adam forced underground, but he’s facing charges that are actually based on legitimate grounds rather than whatever forged charges the Ministry might have come up with under Voldemort’s control.

With a scenario like this to deal with, I am DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing what Adam and Ginny decide to do when hunting the horcruxes, to say nothing of how he’ll cope when he ‘has’ to be public as Harry...
Itachi's aprentice chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
Great work.
AwkwardGirl chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
...eeh it was okay...didnt really like how harry couldnt do anything...it was kind of a blurry chapter
Marj123 chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Very good story. I also noticed that your writing has improved enormously since the first of this series.
MarcS chapter 16 . 8/26/2010
Just read this and your previous stories. The previous four I found enjoyable, this one was a bit disappointing. You have too many people acting foolishly and not talking to each other. I thought that Harry and Dumbledore trusted each other, but they never discussed how Harry had the dream about the Prophecy and they ignored Dobby's warnings.

I hope Harry hasn't left his Key in his trunk. He is going to need it, even if Snape was following Diumbledore's instructions to let him die.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
it's an interesting concept, but i'm getting a bit ill reading harry rolling over like a damn doormat. i'm really hoping this changes. he's being pushed around into crap he doesnt have any need to be doing, people are praying on his emotions too easily, he's not even trying to fight back.

i dunno, it's a really good concept so far, but...
dupel chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
Very good story.

Interesting fact - as it is so well written and nowhere it is mentioned that it is continuation, I just assumed it was "original" and had no trouble reading and understanding it.

Thats quite a praise )
ksrli chapter 16 . 8/20/2010
I love the twists you put on the original cannon. Can't wait to read the next part!