Reviews for 7 Rules
Lauren Andrea chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
What a great one-shot! I loved the way you wrote it and set it out. Also, props to you for characterisation. The ending is golden. We all know Duncan's smitten with Courtney, hehe.
Belle C'est Moi chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was cute! C: I love it!
Random stranger chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Aww Duncan's in lovvvvve! This was really well written and great! Loved it, it made me smile at the end!
ROCKTHEWORLD300 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Aw this was cute all seven rules out the door in less than 24 hours...lol
veggiesandfruits chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
LOL he would brake his own rules!(:
Tip SoGnarly chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I liked this fiction it was really good honestly, but I felt kind of wrong how much Duncan said the word bitch so many times
FeelingThePullCallYourName chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Aw sweet. Great idea.
Captain Alaska chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
IN response to your review for my story. There would be several people who would disagree with you! IN fact those several people love the story, and compliement me on it! I did not say you have to like my story, I did not force you to read my story, so if all your gonna do is be a bitch about then stay away, I dont care if you're giving me advice just dont attack my story like that! At least mine is not a crappy ONE SHOT! Bottom line if you're gonna be a bitch about it then stay away from my story!
heartandstar101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This story is so fucking awesome! Jeez, I wonder if you did a full lemon! XD XD

Anyways, that's not the point.

What is, is that you made an awesome story!
deadtodd chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
WOW! This is something I loved but unfortunately I'm a little short on words, yeah. And by that I mean that if my brain didn't just shit out all that juicy thinking fluid I would leave you an out the ass long review. Sadly I can't think straight so I'll leave it at: the concept of the story was very original. While I've seen something like this in challenges it's never been well, like this lol. Brutally tough language tied in with that hardcore fluff if you could call it that. Not entirely too slutty and I must say the way you described everything so briefly was wonderful. The paring of course is one of my favorites so I definitely loved that little tidbit. Hurr, I suppose thats all I can shoot out at the moment. :) But I will be looking for more, yeah? Congrats on such a good first time.

~Grimmy
Safirefairy chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I actually really like this. Don't take this the wrong way but it's really cute! XD
Alexex chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Ha! Tehe cute!
MarissaSarah chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
that was good. I liked it cause it was different, nice job. :)
pinnaclestarsss chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I loved it.
Its different from other stories
oh and thanks for talking bout me on your profile like you said you would :)
Keep it up Candy