Reviews for In the Heat of the Shower
MikoEpos chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
One of the best Howl ffs I've read. Only thing is that the ending don't correspond all that good to the middle of the story(what did Sophie have on her mind?), else very good:)
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wait, but why has Sophie not been eating?
Peachy Roses chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
N'aww. :D
may96 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I think there should be more to this story. To explain Sophie and Howl's relationship
Moonwolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Simply beautiful, loved ever single detail for detail just some mispelled words but other than tat so elagent so specific :)
Lovedove123 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
moron high school host club chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
sweet mercy.. to damn HAWT... great job... and also, i'm your age and i weigh much more than you do. youre not fat, ma dear.
Shadowfox26 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
There are no words that can explain what I feel. Here just take this A and run. *claps*
Wolf Melody chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
So the lemon was wonderful; believable and really enjoyable. However, I was a bit confused at the end; it seemed as though the issue of Sophie's health was never resolved... Was she simply sexually frustrated? Or was her change in demeanor and physical health just never explained? Other than my confusion concerning the plot, I found the lemon to be really very good. Great work, and keep writing!
LovesDepp chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
wow likes
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I STILL blush when I read stuff like this.

A few grammatical errors but nothing too horrendous.

Interesting... but at the same time you make her sound sickly looking at the beggining of her shower. Was that on purpose, or do I know too much about anatomy? Lol!
HellionKyou chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
oh my that was yummy
Lovely But Lonely Rose of Life chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
that last sentence was cute!i luv this story!
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 1 . 4/21/2011