Reviews for Things We Could Not Say
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Loved this. Excellent follow up.
Jasesmiles chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This was nice to read, the angst is nicely written. It really breaks my heart to see Naruto like this though :( Hope you can write more NaruSaku cause this story is good!
johncahill chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Great story. Wish you kept writing but thanks anyways
ahmadaziz chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
ehhhh...this was rather anti climatic considering both fics. It really left alot to be desired. And it left me depressed. Naruto wants one thing and it hurts him more every time and that in turn hurts my heart. He has suffered too much for any more, don't you think ? Atleast give some kind "CLEAR" of closure to it like if they are together or not ? I am not asking for I Love You's... Just some kind of closure. If that makes any sense...

On the other hand, the way you unfurled the plot was amazing, not the plot, but its execution. Really put out the ideas in your head thrugh words.
guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Cute but still, poor Naruto. He's so incredibly sweet and everything perfect.
silveranimewolf78 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that was so hot and so sweet
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
that was great!
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aww. now that's more like it!
AstroMarze chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Teehee, leave it to naruto to lighten up a situation :D silly.. Great story X)
luvtoshi chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I LOVE it. It was so tender.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was very satisfying:)
Jho chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Nice series.
foxsage chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Nice story.I love Narusaku fic! Anyway, you have to make a sequel for this (and make it soon).

BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Fantastic! So sweet! I love NarutoxSakura fluff! This was a very pleasant read. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
KFG chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Cute but why is Naruto always putting his heart on the line. I feel so bad for him, we see a lot of that in the manga. But good story.