Reviews for Gus Goes to Jail
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Nice,but its too bad that Psych actually made an episode called "Office Space'.In that episode when Gus told Shawn that he was involved with his boss death,Shawn took no hesitation to turn Gus in to the police. Tho,when Shawn got involved with the didn't want to get himself turned in to disappoint Juliet.
ilovemyboys chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
NOOOOO! NOOOOOO! Oh PLEASEEE let them see he's lying. Maybe Steinberg will brake for it, or Lindsay tells them the truth! (preferably that)
OhMyGoshsickles chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Agh! Why doesn't this story have more reviews? What's wrong with people?

Please update soon!
OhMyGoshsickles chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Agh! Why doesn't this story have more reviews? What's wrong with people?

Please update soon!
ilovemyboys chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Ohhhhhh! I like it! Oh pleaseeee let the cops see what is REALLY going on. I would LOVE to see Lassie alone with Shawn, trying to make him up, and check his injuries. _
CrazyInLoveWithStabler chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
omg Shawn! i hope help is coming soooon!
ilovemyboys chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Lassiter save poor Shawn please! _

(Especially if Shawn has to lean on Lassie for support).
ilovemyboys chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
Yay! I like it! (As long as justice is served in the end). Maybe Lassie can get a phone call telling me that someone has Spencer, and he'll die unless Lassie does what he wants.
solongfarewellaufwiedersehen chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Update please! You can't just leave it like this, it's too suspenseful! I need to know why this person is obsessed wth Gus, and I need to see Gus proven innocent! He won't survive in jail, he's too soft!
snlover10 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
This is really interesting. Can't wait to read Shawn flipping out over this.
ArizonaCriesOut chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Hey so this is pretty awesome! I love OOC Lassie haha

Just one thing... The guy Drimmer killed was named Chavez, not Chaverez. I just watched that episode last night, weirdly enough! :)

Other than that, amazing. I love it, and keep writing!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I am SO surprised no one has reviewed this yet! This is AMAZING, WONDERFUL, and just plain AWESOME!

FANTASTIC job! :)