Reviews for Temper
fanficfantasies chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
What's wrong with you? You get such an awesome story going on, and get right up to the point the readers have bee waiting for, Danny's reaction to Vlad finding him, and you stop writing! What's up with that? Update!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
Wow, that's intense! I wonder what else may happen, Vlad found him...but what else had happened?
SailorSea chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
I really love your whole story! Are you going to finish it? I know it has been a hile but please finish it
hopeistheway chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
This was good to begin with...

... But it just got better. :D

I can't wait to see how this plays out- is Danny just going to run for the hills or hear what "Vladycakes" has to say? This story definitely has me enthrilled! Keep it up!

Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
i really hope you continue this! i wanna know what happens next
A Large Minority chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
This is a really fantastic story you have here. I love how well you keep the characters, well, as themselves. Keep up the great work, and please update! Thank you!
SmileyFace chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
Is this the end? Please don't say this is the end! You are a talented writer, i can see why pearl let you write this! Amazing! :D
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
I always feel it important to review when I've truly enjoyed a story. Honestly, I'm afraid of my reviews feeling flat at this point though. Truly, quite truly, I enjoy your writing style. It takes a pretty good writer for me to stick with anything longer than a oneshot. You do very well at keeping the characters in character and, as I think I mentioned before, I can usually hear them saying the dialogue. Let me add to that, that I also find myself seeing the events play out as if I were really watching an episode of Danny Phantom.

Lol, hope you plan to update this one in the near future as well.

Terribly happy,

wastelandphantom- needstologin chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
TexasDreamer01 chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
you updated! *glomps*

sterlingsilver90210 chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
Nice Job. Not bad. Description is good and so is everything else. Keep up with the next chapter. What do you plan to have happen next?
pearl84 chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
YAY! Update! Awesome!

Oh, and what i rush! I thought Danny was dead! Epp! I seriously thought that panther was gonna get him! *cringes*

But, man! Talk about an awesome save! Aw, Vladdie! Always the boy's hero! heh. Ironic, right? Danny is the protector of the world and Vlad is... *smirks*

I really loved Danny's reaction to what happened. heh. Disbelief and then terror. ow, poor kid. Can't blame him. But I was smiling when he helped out the bear cub. So cute! And, yes, Sam would be proud of you Danny-boy!

Amazing job, candle! You definitely are as awesome as always! And, I'm sure happy to see an update from you! I hope we have more to come! XD *glomps*
anne192 chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
Ohh I looove angst. This is just awesome. :D Looking forward to your next chapter!
TTCyclone chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
TexasDreamer01 chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
yup, vlad freaking out is funny. i can't wait to see what he'll do over this one.