Reviews for There's A Light That Never Goes Out
Winter.Maiden11 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
hey. i like your story. :) i hope you'll continue it soon. cant wait for the next chapter. :)
Luisa chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
I hope soon to see the continuation of fanfiction, this very good n_n thanks
Luisa chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
I really like this fanfic , I segir anciosa by history, I congratulate you for your creation
unknown chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
ohhh man i have not read a good fanfiction since a ling time most of them dont have the feel to it :) thanks
unknown chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Good job i love it so far :)
unknown chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Dang that was pretty good keep it up nad i saw you have not updated it sad :(
Rozlynn chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
I don't want a cookie! I want another chapter. XD All silliness aside, this is a WONDERFUL story. Write moarrrr. I will be reviewing! (;
Child of the Flame Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
FRESH CHOCLATE CHIP COOKIE

nice starter chapter im happy its not a one-shot
yp chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
ggda
FFXIIIhightower chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Great fic I'm liking it so far and please update soon
FFXIIIhightower chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Great fic I'm liking it do far and please update soon
blueiceland chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Awww...this is so romantic! I love how you potray the now adult!Hope like gentleman.

I hope you can update soon! _
ChodingForever chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I must say, you have are one of the most captivating and unique writers I have seen so far on . You have a very unique ability to capture the reader's attention from the beginning of the story and maintain that suspense/excitement until the end of this chapter. I look forward to the next chapter of this interesting story of LightningxHope, and I wish you the best of luck with your future goals in life. ]
Wee.Doctor chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Seems like the pieces are starting to fall togheter. /grin/

I like the quick peek inside Lights head, all her thoughts jumbled up about Hope. Quite funny actually.

I noticed some grammar mistakes, but i dont mind. It didn't spoil the story the slightest! I am curius as to what happens next though, its quite interesting. With that cliffi' of yours.. /smile/

Keep on it! And i want my cookie...

Chris
Dragon'sHost chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
He called her Claire! That just makes me so happy. Great chapter, very introspective on Lightning's part. Please update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »