Reviews for Moonlight Over Mordor
Gandalfelrondfa chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Love it!
The Lauderdale chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
You know, this I did read before but never reviewed. So here it is: too funny. Too bad Grunt's tale couldn't have been longer. For some reason I like the idea of a series of dispatches to Saruman in this vein.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
ok, whatever!
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Hee hee!
Hana chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Awww, this is pretty cute! I'm not sure if that was your intention, but I think it's cute. *evil snicker* Do I even want to KNOW what Arwen did to Glorfindel?
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
: )
legolaslover chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
:) :) :) :)

very funny
Tina chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
LMAO!
The Former D45 chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe I haven't read that one before! That's funny!
Viv the Spacellamaprincess chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
SkyFire, you've done it again: reduced me to giggles. Loved the letter, and Sauron's musing: "Very eloquent for an orc." So much fun... please, please, please keep writing these fics! (But you can stop with the bopping poor Glorfindel on the head any time... poor, lovely, Glorfindel :)

"In hate,"

Viv
TiraTiara chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Ooooooh...very good! I like! Keep up the good work! You should write more along these lines!
Starr chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
I like! Short, sweet, simple with a BANG!

*evil giggles*