Reviews for Memento Mori
Estel chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
Wow! What a great story! You really managed to capture their characters well. It's only a pity that there is no further story of yours in this fandom...

Would love to read something about the first days/ weeks, when Arthur first became the commander of the knights and slowly gained their trust:) So perhaps one day you'll write about that...

Anyway, thanks for that amazing story!
homeric chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
What a really enjoyable story - I found this story by accident and devoured with as much enthusiasm as I would a yummy cake. Excellent characterisation throughout and I like the inclusion of the Woads too - it's not often to see a story which has a bit of their point of view too.

I hope you write more in the fandom.

Best wishes for the holiday season,

H
milady-ibz chapter 14 . 10/2/2010
I love it! It was a great, amazing, superb story XD Come back soon! Thanks you!
valkyriegorbash chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
Resounding round of applause! Yeah! I really enjoyed this story. I commend you on your treatment of a diverse group of men (both living and dead within the time of the tale). You gave them each a unique voice and personality. Well done.
lynneanne chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
It's over. Really and truly over. And you were as sad to leave them behind as your readers!

I had a moment of fear when Arthur was forced to question him, but you resolved it to both mine and Gawain's satisfaction. :)

The tavern was the best place for the story to end, too. Surrounded by his family and the place most like home. Even though he seemed a bit wistful, I felt the love in each observation and in his eventual contentment.

I will miss the daily search for updates, but am myself content to re-read and re-live this story often. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
bored-now0809 chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
I love the part "When Vanora sang about home, he was sure he wasn't the only one who wasn't thinking about horizons of barely remembered Sarmatian grass, but of the faces of those who now lay under mounds on the hill..."

Totally almost made me cry. Great ending! I look forward to reading more of your work :)
Receneck chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
D: I'm so sad it's over. I am like seriously devastated right now D:

But anyways...it was awesome! I hope you write more awesome stories.
Gargoyle13 chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
Great wrap-up to a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing. Take care. Come back soon!
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
What? The end? NO! Arh man...

I really loved it. Thank you so much You now, I would like to say something about it, but I cant. I just loved it :)

Please write another one!
Bobadoo chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
Oh, I could cry! What am I going to do without your story! How shall I survive! *collapses dramatically*

Amazing as always. Such a lovely way to wrap the story up. It is so late, or early depending on how you want to look at it, but I was bound and determined to read it. I did not want to have to wait. Sleep means nothing! So worth it.

Can I reference this in my fanfic? It's just too amazing. I don't want it to go away.

Thank you for this wonderful story and journey and I hope you continue to write more. I need your stories. :D
lynneanne chapter 13 . 9/16/2010
Though it almost did me in, this chapter was worth the wait. I stressed through the first half and grinned happily through the second half. There is something about gruff, angry Bors that I always liked (being played by Ray Winstone most certainly didn't hurt - I LOVED him as Will Scarlett), and Gawain throwing up on him was oddly perfect. I'm glad, too, that Dagonet was the one to get him on the mend. I actually felt bad for the Knights at the end of the chapter, but was glad that they told Gawain what had happened - gladder still that Gawain held no grudge, since they really had been with him the entire time.

I'm hoping for a heartfelt one on one with Arthur in the Epilogue...
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
OMG! It's so exciting, I might vomit! really nice story
bored-now0809 chapter 13 . 9/15/2010
Another great chapter! I can't wait to see how it ends :)

Also- good job on keeping Gawain's healing realistic. And I love the part where he curses at the Roman doctor!
Receneck chapter 13 . 9/15/2010
Awww :3
Gargoyle13 chapter 13 . 9/15/2010
NO apologies will be tolerated for having to tend to obligations. Now that that's done...

Lovely chapter as usual. Hard to believe it's winding down though things are wrapping up nicely for dear Gawain.