Reviews for Lack of Sunshine
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Wow good work
othiara chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow, this is really good.
AstrophilnStella'sCourtlyLove chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was really well done I was absorbed in it completely :)

xo
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
It was awesome! Great job!
carlycarter chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
OMG i have just discovered that you have several Warehouse 13 fics! I am like a little kid at Christmas time i'm so excited. I am so so so in love with Myka and Pete right now. I just found this show a few months ago, and wow i love it.

This piece is incredible. So sad, almost haunting, and yet so beautiful, just how i love stories to be. Reading of Myka's experiences bring a tear to my eye, poor darling. Great idea for a story.

Love the interaction with Pete, the way they are almost awkward around each other and yet still such a huge comfort to one another, and lol the scenes about Claudia and the hair style. Just the perfect amount of humor right in the middle of all the angst.

I am curious too about the artifact and the story behind it and what happens next , but i also think it stands beautifully as a one parter, not too little or too much, it flows effortlessly from start to finish, and once again you nailed the dialogue perfectly, it's not often i read fic where i feel the dialogue is so spot on. I can really see it all infront of my eyes, right down to the look on Myka's face, awww.

Just amazing, a really beautiful piece, my new favourite!
SunKrux chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Interesting premise. Now how about telling the story of how they this mysterious artifact and how it came to affect them, please. :D
angbetheahotmail.com-Review chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
well, wherever it came from, go back and see if there is more. this is really good. just enough without giving anything either way. no real details, but just enough to figure out what happened. just enough closeness without being pushy on either one's part. love it. hope you have some more up your sleeve. would love to read more. sincerely,
bonescastlewarehousefan chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Finally, another Myka/Pete story. I loved it! It was simple, yet beautiful.
Ninja Bagel chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Finally a Warehouse 13 fiction! Thank you! Awesome one at that but what was the artifact?