Reviews for Bloodless
a person chapter 7 . 1/31
It was excellent for something "written from pure boredom" my one only problem is that it's a little unclear as to what happened to stan and butters (maybe another follow-up chapter to clarify a few things?) Other than that it was perfect. :)
Carvia chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
So I already have only sad endings... like Stan is the last vampire and Butters is trying to make him to drink his blood. But he don't want to , so they die together... There are more, but they are more sad...

But that doesn't mean thst I hate this story.
I don't like it. I love it.
So much tension... so much action.. so much love...

I am going to die from nose bleed...
LovelyLuly chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Cool story
solsol999 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I don't know what the fuck to think of butters is he that derpy at least fight back
solsol999 chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Where the hell did u get the idea for this story
solsol999 chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Christophe le mole is a badass
Hell yea
Stendy fan101 chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Please continue I want to know what happens next
and I love the Stan and butters pairing I think it's really cute
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
I'm sad you haven't been updating your south park stories :(. They are all really good. this one is one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Pretty good so far - sucks you haven't updated for like a few years though, Please, add more, There isn't enough good Kystophe on here!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
It's amazing please, please write more! It's really good.
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I wonder how this will end..
TAisreal chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Please please please please please please continue this. I need to know how everything turns out. PLEASE.
it's too good of a story to not finish :3
Hehe Kyle and Christophe need more sexy time
sky mushrooms
MisoKat chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Just re-read this story again; it is such an emotional roller coaster. I love it so much and think about it constantly. The imagery is stunning, I want to draw it- Or live in it! Kyle is the prettiest little princess in my mind.

Fantastic work, I miss your writing sweet pea. It always puts a smile on my face.
EveValentineFF7 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Hell yeah you're right! I hate Twilight so much. They messed up REAL vampires image. Stan is so cooooool in this story. I LUV it!
YukinoKara chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Yet another interesting story.

Usually, I'm not fond of KylexChristophe because it usually means Stan is alone- but I find the pairing adorable when Stan's with someone. I find that I like StanxButters, too- thanks for widening the scope of pairings I like! :)

I liked how being vampires made Craig, Stan and Kyle more open sexually, but it looks like that won't be happening anymore. xD

I love how you write every character so perfectly for each story- they're all in-character, yet appropriately different depending on the plot.

I'm loving that Butters and Tweek have some more courage in this fic. Butters standing up for himself is adorable, and Tweek kicking Craig in the crotch was hilarious. xD I love the humour in this story.

I think that you've captured the mood and setting of the story extremely well- the element of danger comes across very well through your writing.

I love that, when I first read the list of couples, I think, "how will THAT work?" but then they all make sense and work out really well.

I want to write, "I hope that you'll update this soon!" But I'm beginning to realise that I'm going to say that in every review of every story of yours which I read- which would end up in a massive request of updates. xD So, uh, good luck with the next chapter if you write it. :) (That being said, I'm still probably going to end up wishing you luck with updates at the end of every story anyway. xD)

I really enjoyed reading this!

YukinoKara