Reviews for I've Just Seen A Face
kittyperry chapter 1 . 3/17
How brilliant :)
Ooooooo I like it!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Great idea! And I loved how reticent he was, and how you gave us plenty of pointers to extrapolate beyond the open-looking ending ;)
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
"and the collective groan of 23 dismayed Hermione Granger's filled the dim room" haha, that part was just hilarious XD
Jeez could you imagine actually coming down with that? It would be a nightmare!
JaneDoe333 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Very amusing story, and a great finish! Hehehe I hope they both get their acts together...

Love the Beatles reference, too. One of my favourite songs of theirs!
McLoving Grey's chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Hahaha, great ending! Didn't see that coming. Very sweet! lovely story, thank you for sharing :)
HnH chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
ROFL! This was hilarious!

"Apparently I have been afflicted with a rather horrible disease." I can see/hear him pout (and Alan Rickman drawing out the words 'apparently' and 'horrible') while saying this line! Toooooo funny! There is a fine line, I believe, when sneering and indifference becomes pouting. Enjoyed this one!

Mr. Rickman's voice is... -sigh, melt-
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh goodness, I can only imagine his distress at seeing her everywhere! Brilliant idea.
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
well done, indeed!
TeaOli chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I realise this story is labelled angst, but it is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing and laughing and laughing.

Wonderful stuff. Gorgeously written. Wonderful idea!
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This probably not even meant to be funny but I definitely chuckled more than anything else. :D
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Falls over laughing. Very cute one-shot.

And I expect that if one of the Grangers has Absolutely Perfect Hair, well, that one is actually Draco. Just sayin' (never mind the Granger with the turnip earrings...).
Keri chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
One of my favorite Beatles songs...
mkq.9317 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
cute! :P Unisvisio huh. nice one :)).
Miravisu chapter 1 . 12/14/2010