Reviews for Crazy Nights Lead To Crazy Situations
AnimeLover72636 chapter 1 . 7/6
Um...if you get pregnant, the morning sickness doesn't come til a few weeks so...if that was just the hangover wouldn't Naruto be throwing up too? And Lee is a natural born Drunken Fist, which means he goes battle crazy when he drinks even a sip of alcohol. When you have sex, you don't put on a shirt after you know unless you have a lot of energy and your S.O. is well not energized enough to have a second round so... Also what was Naruto wearing then? Surely if he was naked Hinata would be blushing like crazy, and also the fact that Hinata had only a shirt-also in fact HIS- would make Naruto Junior erect if he had feelings for Hinata. Hinata also would not drink something she thought was suspicious, after all she is a very successful kunoichi. You have lots of parts that don't quite match up with something about the puking noises that YOU wouldn't want to hear, please keep the POVs correct. I won't try reading this story anymore because of all these mistakes and lack of details and I won't apologize for it. This story was horrible and only fake Naruto fans would read this trash of a story.
mohahassan3 chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
it good
Zuki 217 chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
this story is awsome i hope u really didn't discontinued it i really like it the suspense of what is going to happen to hinata is killing me
tacaloking chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
i love this story i think kiba and tenten has never been done that would be a great couple
ColorfulSkittles291 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
*gasp* :O How will Hiashi take this? As soon as I read the title of this chapter I KNEW that 'it' would happen.
ColorfulSkittles291 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I love this story! And I was one of those ppl who thought Hinata was pregnant too! You said in the summary that this story was adopted by someone right?
Hime-Love-97 chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Y WOULD YUU GIVE IT TO ECHO UCHIHA? SHE DOSENT EVEN WRITE THE STORY!:(((
Sophia chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
I Know im at the 6th Chapter and im not done YET. but its Gonna be Neji and tenten not Neji and sakura thats just Wrong o_o i Cant imagine neji with sakura cant you change it :( ?
bloodrosepsycho chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
it takes several weeks for symptoms of pregnancy to occur it does not happen overnight
loveliecoraima chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
i love it!
KotoriTsubaki chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
Wow great story! Hope u finish soon! _
duckie lover 151 chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Wow, I'm surprised her father took it all so calmly...
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Somehow I doubt that it'll be only Hinata's dad who's pissed! I bet Neji will come to her defense! Can't wait to find out!
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 15 . 9/6/2010