Reviews for The Darker Knight
AlternateUniverseExplorer chapter 1 . 3/12
I remember laughing so hard at this troll fanfic! XD
100/10! :D
Duck Mage chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
So beautiful. Cafe Hoax Zest has done what few other Batman fanfics have: explored the human condition while keeping the audience engaged. His epic does far more than give us enthralling action scenes; it also questions the length at which we should go to stop criminals, and, in chapter 1, condemns society for placing the blame on innocent men like Bruce Wayne. Rating 9/10 (the only thing stopping me from giving this a 10 is the unnecessarily long lists of protagonists. But otherwise, a great story, and I look forward to more from you in the future).
Drbebop chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
That was a truely fantatic piece of art. Bravo!
Zach chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
That song is amazing
Cub Rain Wee chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Insanity. Wonderful, wonderful insanity
Flow of the Imagination chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
You're totally becoming one of my fav trollfic writers, along with Marissa :D
Loke Groundrunner chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
This was truly one of the best trollfics I've ever read, period. I nearly wet myself reading this story.

Awesomesauceness in extremnis! xD
Nic Cage chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
bootyful
SlowMovingTime chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
One of the best things I have read..in a very long time. Zombisexual Joker was..insanely clever. I really hope you write more troll fics. Also, thank you for keeping Liam Neeson alive. And I have to ask..is 'enoby' a reference to the 'worst fanfic of all time,' My Immortal?

Either way, I love this story so much. Thank you for supplying me with many laughs.
The Illegible chapter 12 . 7/3/2010
A BEAUTIFUL FINISH TO A BEAUTIFUL FIC. XD I was so excited to see the showdown with zombie!Joker/Death Joke. It made me cackle. And...really, I guess it's my third case of death-by-laughter (does this mean I've tied with Mister J?) because of that song at the end. Its length alone was glorious, but throwing in "what else do I have to say" and "I run out of things to say, I'll keep singing anyway" just did me in. As did the sunglasses and repeated title-drops from chapter to chapter. I'd love to see someone put this on youtube รก la 'Half Life: Full Life Consequences', complete with singing at the end. It just deserves it.

In terms of troll fic, I wanna say it was actually really fun seeing hints of genre awareness scattered throughout (sort of felt like little winks for anyone who could catch 'em) and what I /think/ are tv trope references in the song. Looking further to further hilarity from ya! :-P
Night of the Living Monkey chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Oh God, I LOVE Tyler Durden! I want him! I need him! Gimme! Zoidberg's quite fancy, too. I'm also fond of zombies, zombis, or however the hell you chose to (mis)spell it.

This story is marvelous because it's such a beautiful mixture of all the things I like. The Joker, zombies, Brad Pitt, TV, and all that other great, joyous stuff. You make me happy, butcher of grammar and all that I hold dear, you make me happy.
The Illegible chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
...I want to fav this again. And possibly hug you. Except it wouldn't be terribly impressive because I only have two arms instead of four. :'(

This entire chapter actually had me disturbing the people around me with my laughter. I just couldn't help it. You should be very proud.
The Illegible chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
I died laughing. It was glorious.
The Illegible chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
Looks like Night Monkey's gonna have to write up a hymn for you. ;-)

That said, I died laughing at Poison IV (probably not something you'd want to encounter at a hospital) and the "enoby blade". It's probably a bad sign that my face lit up to catch what seems to be a "My Immortal" reference. Then. It could just be a regular enoby blade.

I almost wish I had an enoby blade. Bet it's totally awesome.

And if clowns can only die twice, does this make Joker a zombie clown now? :-3
Night of the Living Monkey chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
You killed Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers. For that, I am willing to worship you as a god. Seriously, I might start praying to you.

New religions aside, the LOLs are plentiful in this chapter. I love how there is now a "riddlercousin" and a "Batcyrus". On the note of Batcyrus, can you kill her in some ridiculously nasty manner? I would definitely start writing hymns about you if you did.