Reviews for Plasma Repellent
Drew Theodore P. Lipsky chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Nice fanfic! Short and sweet.
imitateslife chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is such a cute piece! I love how you write Drakken as willing to accept Shego's threats and violent tendencies for the reasons he cites in this story! It seems very plausible and the more I think about it, the more in character it seems. I will now proceed to read any and all other Drakken-centric (or D/S) pieces you have!
u r awesome chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
haha cute!
Tuesday chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I really like your writing style. Great story.
Ogehsim chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Nice story, nice little insights. I'm not going to say it was amazing, but it was nice, and I actually was able to read all the way through it. My one moment of inceduality - I have a hard time believing Shego would just apologize like that. Even less so that she would do it *twice* in a row. Rather OOC.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Cool
HyperPenguin chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Good story. Their argument at the end was defiantly the best part, I just love Drakken and Shego bickering! :)
Andrea Churchill chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I like the concept of this! I think you should expand on it, make Shego still try to question about it, since I feel as if her mind isn't completely wrapped around the fact.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Nice story,

Drakken really isn't that bad, is he?

regarding the shield, I think you gave a pretty good explanation, you could stick with that.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
DoofusPrime chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Nice story!

I liked the idea that Drakken had a shield against Shego's plasma blasts that he did not use because he knew how much she enjoyed a little venting now and then. I remember vaguely thinking "hmm, why would he invent that and not know how to use it?" when watching the episode, but I never really gave it a second thought, so I thought it was cool to see you expand on that.

I also think it was good to contrast the more controlling Zorpox with Drakken so that Shego can reevaluate her attitude towards Drakken a little.

Finally, I just like the image of them cleaning up their destroyed lair. I guess you see it briefly in a show a few times, but it's kind of an amusing and yet sad image at the same time - villains having to clean up their failed efforts and aspirations after being defeated, yet again.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
A very nice piece. Strong conversation that leads the reader fascinating topics. I think your explanation is as good as any.
Spandy4Ever chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I can actually see this happening. Bravo, my friend. Bravo.
PoisonousAngel chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Perfect, as usual. But you already know what I think, I'm sure. ;)

I loved the line "I just gave you a shove!" Had me cracking up for some odd reason. Hehe. Keep coming with the D/S! :D
KathleenDee chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
this would make one great series! Great job
Katsumara chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Pretty good work here, Liselle! With the shield device.. you never really know with Drakken. I think his brilliance is that of a sleeping giant, really. Sometimes he doesn't even know what he has.