Reviews for The Recruiters
darkwhizper chapter 7 . 3/7
I can't believe I missed out on two new chapters! glad I decided to reread it! so glad Sephiroth made it out and Angeal is with them! you better have Zack sire him soon or I will die .
so evil for leaving Angeal hanging like that... hopefully Genesis and Zack get back soon
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 7 . 2/7
I've re-read this whole story for like, IDK, three or four times... I love this... Are you going to continue? I have a request: make the next chapter about zack and angeal's long-awaited morning together! And even though I like your unique characterization of Zack, I - like Cloud - missed the humble human side of him... Is he ever getting better? Can you please tell me whether or not you're continuing this fic?
luvsanime chapter 7 . 2/2
Whoa. Seriously, whoa.
Sleepy-Kun chapter 6 . 2/2
ZACK IS ADORABLE.
Sleepy-Kun chapter 4 . 2/2
But...do we get Reno?
Deathangel67 chapter 7 . 2/2
Yay an update! I absolutely love Angeal! I hope he sticks around for awhile, he's so sexy and the way he is during sex is hot! lol love the back story on Sephiroth and the little bonding he Cloud and Angeal have. They're all little cocksluts for Angeals! Sephiroth is too, but he just doesn't know it yet ;)Thanks for the update! -
Hero-of-the-Dawn chapter 7 . 2/1
I was so excited to see a new chapter of this! this is one of the first stories I ever really got into and one of the main reasons I created an account. I'm so happy there is a new chapter! I was giggling throughout the whole thing at Cloud's antics and responses. I'm glad that we got to find out more about Sephiroth and his past and I think that his past does well at explaining some of his behaviours and such. I can't wait for the next chapter whenever that ends up being!
Black-Luna chapter 7 . 2/1
great chapter.
Sleepy-Kun chapter 3 . 2/1
Insane Zack is fucking adorable.
Ohmygod.
x0Francisco0x chapter 7 . 2/1
I hope Angeal sticks around for a long time. It'd be so sweet to see Zack recover his sanity again and become the shy teen he was before.
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 6 . 1/19
Poor Angeal has no idea the shit storm he got into.
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 4 . 1/19
Oh no Angeal is next lol
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 3 . 1/19
Well they didn't call Zack Puppy for nothing.
binrand chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Ahhhhhh I am so happy to see this story updated! I had lost hope that it wouldn't be continued, but alas you have made my evening! Quite excited to see where you take this and I cannot wait to see how Angeal does as a new addition to the family! Thank you for the lovely update :)
Black-Luna chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
this story is getting interesting. update soon!