Reviews for The Recruiters
Sephiroth Cresent-Valentine chapter 8 . 2/10
It's been almost a year.
I need more to help get me through the stress of going to college.
Please.
Give us a new chapter.
Akuma Inoue chapter 8 . 9/4/2017
Hi there,
I absolutely love your story! I enjoyed the interaction between Seph and Angeal, the way they interact just makes me smile.
I hope for more to come.
Thank you for all the hard work on this amazing fic,
Akuma Inoue
Concorde8 chapter 8 . 6/23/2017
Holy crap!
This story's plot has developed so much! The more elements you add, the more it gets interesting!

I had high expectations for the meeting with Satan, and you've surpassed them all! The details as well as Vincent's and Genesis's relationship were extremely well-written. I'm really on edge now– I've been worrying about Zack's less-than-sane condition at first, but now that it's stabilised there's a new problem that's you've added to the mix! (And that is why I'm anguished by story development as much as I love it; there's always obstacles, and the problem is that it's very easy to feel empathic towards the characters since you've developed their personalities so realistically :'))
I'm dreading what'll happen to Angeal. I hope the group can get around Vincent's order somehow. I'm getting this feeling that if they don't, it'll throw their dynamic off balance (especially Zack's!)
I read your story all in one go; it was too intriguing to put down! You really work well with suspense as well as character and plot development (AND CLIFFHANGERS). Seriously, you have very good writing skills and I tremendously enjoyed reading this; you deserve a round of applause!
I'm hoping to see more of this fic, but I understand that it takes time, effort and inspiration (and it's already hella difficult to find one of the three.) So no pressure, then. ;) I really appreciate that you've written these 8 detailed chapters already. I hope you'll be inclined to update, and even if you don't, thank you so much for writing!
Aeryn chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
More more! I'm absolutely in love with this story!
Boo chapter 8 . 3/22/2017
I have sadly only just found this masterpiece and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT ITS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTIOBS I HAVE EVER READ HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR THIS MASTERPIECE!
VeeIsMe chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Hnnnng. Ohgod I was a couple chapters behind and just... umph.

Hot DAMN I love every word of this story, shit like this is WHY I love fanfic so much, the random AUs that people come up with are weird as fuck sometimes but other times it really just works so beautifully!
And of course I mean to say that this is one of those beautiful AUs.
The idea that God/Satan are Cid and Vincent is just so damn perfect I about squealed out loud which would have been awkward since I was reading that part during a break at work lol.
Your mind is so deliciously perverted. Please never stop.
IA1979 chapter 8 . 2/24/2017
One of the very few stories, where I don't need to read previous chapters to remember what the hell went on (I still reread the whole thing because it never gets old)

Could you draw that ugly art of Seph burning in hell? I want to laugh at him too!

Thank you the update; I don't care how long it takes you to write your stories, they're always worth the wait and you always make me laugh (that jail scene with Cloud arguing with Elena still makes me lol. It's fab)

Love you!
Dun Bheagan chapter 8 . 2/22/2017
It is so nice to see you're back. I have missed you so much. When I heard that there's gonna be a Final Fantasy VII Remake my first thought was that it might give you some new motivation to continue your fantastic stories. I love them all. And I love you!
x-YaoiWolf-x chapter 8 . 2/22/2017
It is definitely a good read, no, a great read, wonderful, even with all the time that's passed between chapters.

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever find a vampire!ASGZC story as amazing and fluffy and just Everything! as this one. I'm always coming back to reread it. I swear I freaked out for at least an hour straight when I checked for updates and found this at the top of the list. Spent the last 24 hours reading through it all again before getting to the new chapter (even though I know the events of all previous chapters pretty much by heart by now) just to prolong the awesomeness and anticipation of having More of this story.

And let me tell you, I was Not disappointed. At. All. Very much looking forward to even more of this amazing work of brilliance! Thank you for this. Really. Keep up the awesome work!

So so so much loves,
x-YaoiWolf-x
Black-Luna chapter 8 . 2/21/2017
Hey! Welcome back :) Great chapter.
Reiyla chapter 8 . 2/20/2017
You have no idea how happy I am that you updated. Please don't make me wait too long next time ;) Will Zack become clearer headed? He seemed much more sane in this chapter. Oh what is to become of Angela? It makes me sad too and seeing Gen so torn up about it was heart breaking.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2017
Every time I see the notification that you've updated a fic it's the best thing ever and it instantly makes me crazy excited. It's such a goddamn privilege to be able to read your writing? You're so good?! I constantly think about your fics and I'm so hyped to see you still updating them, it's an absolute treat! This chapter was especially cool in regards to the lore-building you did, and also the building of my massive metaphorical hard-on for Angeal/Cloud interactions. I would honestly be reading this even if it didn't have smut (which is incredibly rare for me) because the story itself is really intriguing and fun. You have an incredible talent for so many different aspects of writing, from imagery to dialogue and everything in between. And awesome sex scenes.

I worship the ground you write on and honestly if I had to get a full-body tattoo of a fan fiction on my body I would easily pick your entire bibliography, no doubt.
NatsuNoKaze chapter 6 . 2/20/2017
Please help me God almighty! Just woke up and saw an alert! OMG! An update! I don't more your to thank you! This was the last story out of yours that I was saving and saving and read only a month or so ago. And now an update! Gosh it also means that you are okay, dear author. That's a relief because I was worried to be honest. You were quiet since 2015 and I sincerely hoped you are well. Thank you so much once again and I cannot wait to read it!
kimberly kim chapter 8 . 2/20/2017
Omgggg! An updated! YASSSS
Nomuracchi chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
Awesome story, plsease continue.