Reviews for Yasagure やさぐれ
Oniix chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Please continue this story man its too good to leave unfinished!
Gamera68 chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Ha ha. Kurumu got shown her place, LOLs.
Gamera68 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Mate-marks and blood-mates :)
Nice!
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
For being rated "T" that was pretty hot, even by my standards :D
Gamera68 chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
Great story and what a cliffhanger.

Even if the requester has left the site, PLEASE update soon!
Heart0fSt33l chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
Sweet, only a couple left to finish, its surprising to see what happens when you have lots of spare time right?
Chaoses Angel chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
You are an amazing author. Please don't let this story fade away.
palmercurling chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
I know you have said the requester has disappeard and postings would be slowed and such, but please continue with this story! out of the multitude of stories that let Moka and Tsukune be together, yours are the ones that always bring me smiles. you seem to have a knack for developing and implementing the dynamic of the crew perfectly, as well as the relationship between our favorite misfit couple. please continue!
Shadowwolf08 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
What a beautiful story so far! I cannot even find the words to describe how beautiful the characterization in this is. I absolutely adore this pairing and am currently writing my own story. I hope you keep up the amazing work :)
Fireboy19795 chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
I love the emotion that you put into this story. It is so well thought out. Sometimes I get jealous about the emotions hat Tsukune and Moka share. Your story is THAT good.
Snow-White-and-Little-Red chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
OMG GREAT
lonewolfsinger chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Well this looks like the beginnings of another interesting tale. Hope to hear more soon.
When Shuzen san decides it's not just set into stone it becomes an immutable law of the Universe. smirk.
Alhazad2003 chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
And now, everyone knows. They know they're leaving, and they must before Shuzen arrives. And considering what we've learned from him recently, it's the best thing they can do. They may lose him, but what about Akuha? If not for the Chairman, she would've come for Moka long ago. And once they leave the safe haven of the academy, she'll be looking for them. Yeah, this is gonna get real ugly, real soon. Until then...
Alhazad2003 chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Darn, can't believe I missed this chapter the first time around, I really shouldn't lose track of stories like this. _ _;;

Silly Fong, not a subtle bone in his body, guess it comes with being young and isolated, I suppose. And now, Kurumu has gone to find her Destined One, but will she be able to handle what she finds. And Mizore about to leave the academy, and Tsukune forever, too sad. You've definitely made this dramatic enough, I truly applaud you.
Chaoses Angel chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
As always, the exucution of this chapter was flawless. Keep up the good work.