Reviews for Things You Can Do In a Rowing Boat
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
*BANGSMYHEADAGAINDTTHEWALLREPEATEDLYBEFORETHROWING MYSELFOUTTHEWINDOW* AKSVSJDBDKDBRJF DENNOR
Timeless Wings chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
*throws DenNor hearts everywhere* SPREAD THE LOVE! SPREAD THE NORDIC LOVE! SPREAD THE DENNOOOOR!
Reijeux chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I REALLY enjoyed Norway's narration through this entire fic LMAO and the entire story itself was a great read. Poor Nor, getting blown off by everyone because they hated Den too much xD It earned him something in the end though HRR HRR HRR

Thank you for writing this! :D
Adelaide Haviliard chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
OMG this was the best DenxNor fic I have ever read!

I LOVED IT SO MUCH!

Keep up the great work! :3
zwei10 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was my first DenNor fic and I think I really made a good choice in reading this one! I love it!
strawberrycupcake101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
haha this is amazing! Of course Norway would think of asking for sex after getting confessed too! haha luvz DenNor and this took it to a whole new level!
Rei Kiri chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ohhh that was so cute! Poor Norway, though, being stuck with him like that. But it all turned out for the best eventually:P

Denmark killed me when he said 'Yay! Can we have sex now?' it was hilarious!

Good job!
muszka chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That's definitely the most hilarious thing, I read for a really long time.

Your writing is absolutely awesome; I read it for, like, 1,000,000 times, and I still enjoy this every time anew. I'm looking forward for more! : D
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Ja! Spread the DenNor lieeeeeeebe! 33

That was really super-kawaii! _ I totally squeed.

I'm going on a canoe trip on Friday, I WISH I could be with Denmark...then I'd probably not go in circles...

A couple things -

Dice is already plural (die is singular) (WTF English is messed-up )

Denmarkcries Denmark cries
Celestial Zodiac chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Great story.
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Cute!
aokuro chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
It's cute and funny. And also fluffy, especially when they share coat. XD

I used to hate this pairing, you change my opinion about the two of them. :D

Love this.
CatchThatPrat chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aww, I loved it! That was so cute :) Spread the love! xD
yolapeoples chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
:D Loved this!

Through the whole thing, I just wanted to yell at the, "Share the dang coat already!" XD
Oh and Sweden's cameos were epic. (I wonder how many pairs of glasses he goes through...) Way to totally ditch Nor, guys! XD (They even got Ice to go with it!)

Anyway, great fic! Super fun to read and your characterizations are fun too!
Spread the DenNor love! :D