Reviews for Better Than a Pumpkin
minan chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Best fairytale ever. Better than a pumpkin indeed.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh...wow. This is so mind-blowingly bizarre.
Itachi! Only time will tell if I ever manage to take him seriously again. Ever. He was just so..so..*flails* Flamboyant, perhaps, is the word I'm looking for? Raikiri Daiquiri-verse Shisui would be proud.
Speaking of Shisui, I rather enjoyed the 'cryptic' bone you threw us ItaShi fans in the first paragraph. xD
Comfortable and secluded places in the forest...*snicker*
Kisame as 'Prince Disarming' is another one; I shall never look at him the same way for as long as I live!
Liked Fugaku's maniacal laughter, as well as Anko and Kakashi as the evil stepsister-esque Anbu operatives. x)
Possibly my favorite bit-Sasuke as a frog. Well, Sasuke in general. He's so flipping CUTE in this. Like his epic zooming maneuvers to get to his brother before his full name was even out of Itachi's mouth!
'He did something extremely questionable with his hands under his robe, which Itachi pointedly did not observe, and with the signature poof! of summonings there was a burst of white smoke and a giant frog summon stood in the middle of the Uchiha family living room, serenely leaking frog fluid onto the floorboards. It looked most pleased, as any respectable eight-year-old would be upon finding himself transfigured into a giant orange frog.

"I love this!" said the frog in Sasuke's voice. "I love being a frog! I love being slimy! I love /orange/!"' *is laughing like an utter moron*
Itachi's response to the "are you even of age" questiongold. Ah, such lovably skewed reasoning. XD
Brilliant story. Soo very cracky, and completely enjoyable. Laughed through the whole thing, that I did.
Vii-kun chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
"jealous of his beauty and his ability to make black spandex work with sandals." Oh goodness, the genius of your stories enthralls me. once again, an impeccable story! (Did you like all the big words I added in?)
Aergiia chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
"The crowd parted like a crowd parting for an Akatsuki-cloaked individual sweeping through a crowd like an Akatsuki-cloaked individual sweeping through a crowd."

That is the best line I have ever read in any given story. Ever. xD

- Wingless Fallen Angel
P.S. Your crack is addicting LOL
PureWaterLily chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Makes me wonder what the Grimm's fairy tale version of this would be. o_o
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I was laughing as mutedly as I could manage, considering it's nearly two in the morning, until I reached this:

"Do you want your fucking fairytale or not?"

I'm lucky I didn't wake anybody up since this line pretty much killed me. You can write crack too! You have many strings to your bow :)
21 | « Prev Page 1 2