Reviews for Darkness Eclipsing the Light
VinBlack chapter 28 . 8/28/2013
TWT The ending was just so touching! I just loved how you walked us through the development of their relationship. PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE DO WRITE MORE ROBRAE FICS!
psychic soul chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
Wow! This story is finally done :) It was an amazing story, I enjoyed it a lot, good job and good luck with your future endeavors and stories! :)
Kimiko-Princess of Vamps chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I like it alot
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
I don't get raven's line (It's not me.)
Coke Coal chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Great Job As Always. Keep up the great work. Wish more people reviewed this work its a great story.
minichurros123 chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
i really want to read the next chapter now
DeadlyRedAlice chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Totally great. Cannot wait until the next chapter! Update asap.

-DRA
momsabbysusingtheforce71 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
hey hey luvin ur story so far.

how come whenevr i go 2 chpt. 7, i just see the content of chpt. 2? is it my computer, or hav u gotten other comments about this?
Cori the Freak-of-nature chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
AWESOME! Update soon!
jayenator2.0 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Nice story so far. It's sweet 2 find a cool fic with rob/rae in it and all the mystery,drama and suspence is totally awsome! Keep on doin' what your doin'!

Peace!

Jay out!
Dcfan100 chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Great job on this chapter! Titans East always add more depth :)...well usually
xXTheAnimeAddictionXx chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
This is 1 of many not about star and robbin..or rae and bb... and its actually good
Dcfan100 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Drama and a tiny bit of romace, :) love it! Great chapter!
OriginalTeenTitansGirl chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Nice chapter. A bit dramatic and I loved it. Is there going to be a pairing in this story? I'm curious. :D Anyways I hope you update soon. :D

-Unique
klrob chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
That was a really good chapter, save the grammar mistakes. I had to skim through it since I'm not supposed to be on rigt now, but it was pretty good from what I got!