Reviews for Darkness Eclipsing the Light
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
Congratulations you are the first Teen Titans fan fiction story I have read. Also the first to go on my fav stores list. Seriously, a really great story. Thank you.
Astrallum chapter 28 . 8/21/2016
That was one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. You actually managed to make the plot AND the romance interesting at the same time.

And though I'm not so much a fan of RobStar...the way you wrote their interactions - while very few and brief, especially near the end when Starfire was permanently mentally scarred to the point where she could hardly even bear to face him - made it so believable and real that it didn't detract from the story at all. In fact, I think it even made it better.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. You made every single moment and interaction interesting and I won't lie when I said that I read it in a single sitting. I'm not kidding. You didn't rush the romance, you didn't bash Starfire, and you made the characters seem three-dimensional and believable. I wonder how this doesn't have more favorites or reviews because this was such a good read and turned out to be such a wonderfully crafted and plotted out story.

I hope you continue to keep writing (especially for RobRae and Teen Titans :D) and wherever you are, I hope you have a great day/afternoon/night. You definitely deserve it. :)
VinBlack chapter 28 . 8/28/2013
TWT The ending was just so touching! I just loved how you walked us through the development of their relationship. PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE DO WRITE MORE ROBRAE FICS!
psychic soul chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
Wow! This story is finally done :) It was an amazing story, I enjoyed it a lot, good job and good luck with your future endeavors and stories! :)
Kimiko-Princess of Vamps chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I like it alot
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
I don't get raven's line (It's not me.)
Coke Coal chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Great Job As Always. Keep up the great work. Wish more people reviewed this work its a great story.
minichurros123 chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
i really want to read the next chapter now
DeadlyRedAlice chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Totally great. Cannot wait until the next chapter! Update asap.

-DRA
momsabbysusingtheforce71 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
hey hey luvin ur story so far.

how come whenevr i go 2 chpt. 7, i just see the content of chpt. 2? is it my computer, or hav u gotten other comments about this?
Cori the Freak-of-nature chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
AWESOME! Update soon!
jayenator2.0 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Nice story so far. It's sweet 2 find a cool fic with rob/rae in it and all the mystery,drama and suspence is totally awsome! Keep on doin' what your doin'!

Peace!

Jay out!
Dcfan100 chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Great job on this chapter! Titans East always add more depth :)...well usually
xXTheAnimeAddictionXx chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
This is 1 of many not about star and robbin..or rae and bb... and its actually good
Dcfan100 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Drama and a tiny bit of romace, :) love it! Great chapter!