Reviews for The Cybersix Diaries
MistressPuppetShow chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
I Love Jose and Von Reichter Dairy it more funny then the rest

Jose: Think Father was playing my Crash Bandicoot game.

Von Reichter: Nearly drowned Cybersix, which made me want to get drunk in happiness.

I LOVE VILLAIN There more funnier! I should do the evil Laugh. Von and jose join me "buahahahahahaha!"
joseroxgal chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!

Jose is so evil and funny. JOSE ROX!

LOL!
MagikMoonDaphne chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE IT! CyberSix actual humor is a very good blend. YAY FOR WEIRDO CLONE KIDS! I love making fun of Josè.
adfnjlgfd chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
I love it XD
Youkai kagami chapter 7 . 5/7/2007
*laughs* Sadly, quite accurate, as most parodies are.

Gosh, why did Cybersix have to be so insanely awesome and yet have so many flaws at the same time?

But a good fanfiction, at any rate.

ilovehellokitty258 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
it is very funny! ;)
Aozora-san chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! That was halarious! if there were main characters, this would ROCK! This was Great!
Moonbeam chapter 7 . 11/19/2002
You are a v. v. twisted person. And how many alcohol units did we drink before writing this? V. bad. But still funny as all get out. (Specially the last one-"Villiany Handbook"! Heeheeheehee!)
Rod G chapter 7 . 10/7/2002
I mentioned working on "The Big O Diaries" after I finished my Cybersix/Big O crossover,didn't I?Well,you can find it at:

. ?storyid995202

Enjoy!
artuta chapter 7 . 8/26/2002
BUA HA HA! HEE HEE! HA HA! BOOM SHAKALAKA! YAAAAY! *claps and cheers*
Rod G chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I enjoyed this a whole lot.[:)]BTW(Plug Alert!),I'm currently doing a CYBERSIX/BIG O crossover titled "Between two cities",which you'll find at:

. ?storyid647519

Once I'm finished with BTC,I'll work on "the Big O Diaries",inspired by your fic,natch!

If you haven't seen "the Big O",you should,it's as cool as "Cybersix"!
Ptah Aegyptus chapter 7 . 2/12/2002
LOL! There was only one chapter here when I last read it, but I'm glad you added the others. They're all classics, 'cept Lucas: Stupid people do not realize that they are stupid. Other than that, funny stuff.

Forget watching the hat. Watch the apron!
Ptah Aegyptus chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Made me smile. I wish I could do something like this, but you got to it first! :( You're so good at thinking stuff up!
Fluff-chan chapter 3 . 2/10/2002
Hehe! Priceless!
FreakOTU chapter 7 . 2/10/2002
Hehehe... that's funneeee... C6 paranoid about her hat, Lucas trying to show signs of intelligence (not likely), and Lori saying Stupid *everything*... good stuff...