Reviews for Never, Ever and Forever
JP1124 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Another great read Captain
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Beautiful story, it touched me and made me cry just a little and I'm a guy that doesn't cry much. Lol :) I loved the use of the song as well. The final section was just perfect and I could see Kim and Ron enduring all that and having that kind of future together. :) Great ending! :) Keep up the good work Captain! *salutes back*
Reader101w chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Beautiful story, showing Kim and Ron in different stages of their lives, facing their fears together and growing old together.

Great choice of song, the story fits great together with this song.

keep up the very good writing that you do,

Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I love a story that shows our heroes over time.

You had the birthday, and we get the present. Thank you!
Gomro Morskopp chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Great! Great work. Reminded me of the first 10 minutes or so in Pixar's UP, and that's high praise. Finding strength in each other despite the cruel blows of life... that's the answer we all need...
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I deduce you got Ron’s elder appearance from the KP-ASiT DVD extras. Good literary convention (if that’s the proper term) with Ron using the MMP only in the extreme need. He’s grown. In the old days he would’ve depended excessively on the battle suit, the Team Go power, the Centurion armor, etc.

The hero and the heroine-lofty-poetic. Your style is your own (d’oy-of course) but you write stirring-thrilling-glorious-like Tolkien-Edgar Rice Burroughs-Terry Brooks.
fatherfigure1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Very nice songfic. Nice change of pace from the usual wack villians and kigo stories.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Another sweet song fic, you have a real talent for these. Very good sweep.
Quathis chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Short, sweet, and oh so true of these heroes. They have, despite pressure from the world and high school food chains, stayed true to their friendship and later romantic love. Awesome exposition on Kim and Ron. Until next time.
osprey2000 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Glad to see you're still kickin'! Very, very nice. Ron will never let go of his love... She will never let go of him... very sweet.

Whose song is this? It fits these two just right...

Sharper the Writer chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This made me really well up my eyes, Captain.

This is an instant-classic K/R story that shows the true love that they have with each other. Also, excellent use of the song.

There is nothing offensive to the eyes and that is what the show's best definition is!

You deserve a pat on the back, Captain! *pats CK1 on the back*

Thanks and always God Bless
Sharper the Writer
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is so very lovely. It has been a while since I have read Kim Possible fics and you made me remember once again just how much I love everything about the show. You did such a good job describing their lives together it was so sweet and detailed. With the various pains and happy times they had been through. Ahh it was so wonderful.

Mic Mic
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
In their hands they learned the vastness of their love.

All those years together.

Comet Moon chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
though the years, hand in and, side by side.
Nice one

Ja ne

Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Capt this was very good. A love maturing and lives lived together. from 4 to 84 they are together now and forever.

Well done I love what you can do with so few words. And it takes me so many to say much less.

Nice job and thanks,