Reviews for Blueberry Sundaes
Death's First Bite chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Really good chappie, Brittany, so kudos to you! :) Love ya.

Death xxo
Damon'sHumanity chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Brittany! Update!
luv2beloved chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Loved it. Curious to see where this goes
luv2beloved chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Love the little Jake interaction
luv2beloved chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Loving it
luv2beloved chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Enjoying this
luv2beloved chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Hmmmm wonder where this is going
TRDancer chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Dear Nessie: It is really not that hard to say cafe au lait. *sigh*

Dear Brittany: ily.
nfanpepsi chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
I loved it! It was wonderful, who spent the the right amount of time during each scene in the chapter, the characters were perfect. I loved it! Update soon:)
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
...what is this crap that is playing? O.o

My cousin has the weirdest taste in music. Seriously.

Ah, I haven't talked to you in forever. Actually, I haven't talked to anyone in forever.

I would say some more, but I spentthe whole day reading, just spent some more time reading this update, and the heat is exhausting. I think I'm going to go to bed.

Love you.

Your Oasis chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
NO. its NOT okay...just kidding. i only started reading this story some weeks ago. i just hope your next update isn't so late. :)

so he's taken huh? damn. i foresee some conflict there. and poor jacob :( but i bet nessie can invigorate him again ;)
Your Oasis chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
I'm glad alice is with her and that she has angela now too. can't wait for more. update soon please! more sexy jake speaking french. ;) will we ever get his pov?
Your Oasis chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Ooh, I wonder why Jacob lets victoria do everything and why he seems so disinterested. can't wait for more. :D
Your Oasis chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Ooh, I have a feeling Victoria will give her hell! Poor nessie. that shit happens in any work place sadly. I like how you used Tanya Denali's name as a brand of clothing. it matches lol.
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh my. I have to know what happened now. Very intriguing.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »