Reviews for Rain Noir
Wow chapter 14 . 6/25
This.. Is a good fanfic. Hope you update!
KorraUnited chapter 6 . 8/18/2017
This is getting so stupid
SalinaSwathe chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
*realizes she's reached the last chapter* Aww! I was really getting into it!

*sighs* I do hope you update, I'm really enjoying this story! w
SalinaSwathe chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
I am really enjoying this story so far, and I'm with you: With a plot stories tend to be longer and much more enjoyable _
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Please update this fantastic story soon!
jaena.eowyn chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
Aww, I love this chapter (12) so much, and I just love how grell wakes up with his head in his lap... :) So sweet.
gingakita chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
I wish Sebastian would really care about Grell. Can't wait for next chapter ;)
Butler-in-Black chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
No, thank you :) you're story is really great! I promise I'll be patient XD good luck with your job!
Butler-in-Black chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Please please pretty please update soooon!
Butler-in-Black chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Woah, I'm liking the story very much! ! Please continue soon!
Butler-in-Black chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Love it until now
Nostalgic5947 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
LOL! I can't wait to see where this goes now. Love the plot. And Undertaker! Woot!
Also: do I see hints to Ronnie/Meirin? xD That's different but I gotta say it makes sense.
Anyway, update soon!
N#
Jax chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
I agree with the whole boredom is the reason for Sebastian’s interest in Grell. Though, I did expect him to react more possessive of what he claim’s as his, especially after someone else attacked it. But then again, Sebastian is the kind of character who when they see someone else happy, they decide to take that source of happiness from the person only for the reason that he can. No real attachments other than he does what he feels like in the moment as long as it suits his long term goals.

I don’t care for OCs as a main character, but if they are antagonists, it’s fine. I just hate it when authors use OC and force the fandom around their characters.
Nostalgic5947 chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
I'm really enjoying this.
I'm a bit dissapponted at the lack of romance in it (concidering Sebastian), but that actually makes it more believable, which I really like.
I adore the character development you have going on and I'm curious about that one moment William called Grell by his first name rather than Sutcliff. I'd also love to see what's compelling Sebastian to keep touching/molesting/etc Grell and also why (if he did) he has been ignoring Ciel's summonings lately.
I noticed a few typos in this chapter (mostly that you misspelled Sebastian).
Anyway, I really hope that you update this again.
Thanks for sharing!