Reviews for More Than Love
SnyperLady chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awwww. This is a very touching story showing the best side of Lance. You did a great job! I really liked the little line about how Keith feels like Job...only because I was a Job's Daughter when I was younger, so I really felt touched by the sentiment behind that one little line.

Excellent job!
keithnallurafan chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Well done! Very sweet story.
susan chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
great story can you do a vehicle team voltron story? pleaser and thank you.

please keep writing ) )
Xia Cheyenne chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wade,
I am impressed...and touched. This was definitely one of the better stories out here. I KNOW Harm will love this!
Damn girl, either I'm getting wishy washy or this was really a tear-jerker!
Very well done...
KALover chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was a great piece. My eyes watered a bit and I felt bad for Lance. Tear jerker! :)
Lynrinth chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I don't normally read K/A stories, but yours interested me. I can see why. Good start, very good start. Um...I don't suppose you would ever consider wandering into say...any L/A territory some day, would you? Just a thought.
HarmonyWinters chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Well, well, well...it only took six months of harassing those I love best, and then I received two 'wings' fics in the same week. *happy smile*

Wade Wells...this was the saddest fic ever! I actually cried, and it is no small feat to make me cry. So heart wrenching and bittersweet. Perhaps I am a sucker for things that reflect real life: random, melancholy, sensual with splashes of joy and humor. Also, a fic where Lance shows his vulnerable and loving side is a bonus. :D

Very very well done.
Mertz chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Great job my friend, I'm sure that Harm will love it.