Reviews for Someone Like Me
Mrs. Chazz Princeton chapter 1 . 7/21
Beautiful... I have had struggles with how I feel about gays negative feelings and this story and another I read really opened my eyes... To think that a beautiful love could be prevented because of a persons sex is sad... I can now feel free to say I'm polyamorus and bisexual and proud of it... Was to scared of stigmas...
Alexandra Penelope Edwards chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is very good. It made me a little bit depressed, but I was glad that their was a some-what happy ending. It saddens me how some families will disown a family member just for being a little different and for being in love.

Once again, very good poem/story.
zjohn4 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
WOW! That was beautiful. It was so sad that it formed a few tears in my eyes. It was great literature! Definitely worth reading! It made me happy that Syrus was happy in the end.
inkfriends chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
ello! i like the idea you have going, the 'syrus is worryed' idea, but (there is always a but) there are things i don't like too. the way zane acts is a bad repesantion of the charictor, who does respect (he din't at the begining) syrus and sees his darkness as a burden that he wont let other people carry (he doesn't like pity ither).

i don't like the reaction when syrus is outted (i get the homophobe thing, really i do, even if i cant spell it) not everyone on the intire campus can be a jerk.

i do think you have jaden down pat. very well done.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This was awesome!
QueenWolf12 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010 bitter sweet! I really enjoyed it!