Reviews for Connections
D. Page Robin chapter 21 . 3/4
I'm sorry this didn't continue, it is wonderful.

I will keep reading what you write.

D. Page Robin
Vlad Moonshade chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
it 's goood
Fibinaci chapter 21 . 12/25/2010
I know I said I'd have no pity for Lavender, but the train is approaching her car on the tracks and you've given us a picture of a girl whose heart is about to get quite broken.

I'm sure you've heard the old saying about pictures and how many words they're worth, and here you've done a wonderful job using your words to paint a picture which then is worth that oft quoted amount.
happylady chapter 21 . 12/25/2010
Great post

Gloria
Rita Arabella chapter 20 . 12/20/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. Outstanding as usual.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 20 . 12/11/2010
They did what? Where? But not with what's-his-name whom she had forgotten.

All of her irrational things faded away. Enough said.

Thanks for sharing. I will never understand the female mind.
Fibinaci chapter 20 . 12/11/2010
Damn. That's what I like to read, Harry handling his business.
happylady chapter 20 . 12/11/2010
Wonderful chapter

Gloria
Fibinaci chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
Run, Harry! Run!

lol, yeah, but really, he should run.

I'm not at the point of being mad at her. Harry was stupid for Cho for a little more than two books and she had said anything other than a defense of Marrietta at the end of OotP after said girl started the escapade that cost Sirius his life, he'd prob still be stuck on her. So it's not so much that she hasn't gotten over what ever their "it" was with Ron, story wise it hasn't been maybe more than a month or two, so I'm still fairly confident it'll work out, unless your plan is for it to not.

It is sad for him though, he's spent his whole life waiting for someone to choose him, after being neglected in favor of Dudley, Sirius chose vengeance(which cost them both but still), Dumbledore chose easiness, or watching Ron get the Weasley's love, and here now he's still waiting.

I was kinda glad she was able to at least identify her feelings for Ron as self destructive, till the last sentence where she also thought they weren't ever going to go away.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
It would be hard for Harry to understand Hermione's action or reaction to Ron but after years of Ron's abuse controlling her, she still would not want to treat Ron as he had treaded her. She was still Hermione and she did not tread anyone like Ron. The same case for Harry and the Dursleys after all the abuse he could only tread then Harry's way.

The important message is to hold their hand and look them in the eye and say with all of your heart I want to be with you.

Thanks for sharing.
happylady chapter 19 . 12/3/2010
Great post

gloria
hhrforeverhhr chapter 18 . 12/3/2010
i thought this was h/hr story.. why's Hermione stuck up on that red headed idiot?
classicmovielover chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
Why do drabbles have to be so short? Wahh. Haha, good chapter.
SlyGoddess chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
excellently written... but it makes me sad that virtually all Harry/Hermione's have Ron and Harry growing apart, or some form of ron bashing or another.

I mean... he's Harry's best mate. Just once I'd like to find one where there's peace between them.
Fibinaci chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised I don't understand Hermione at the end. Most women perplex me. Is this thing with her crying something beyond just Ron? Like, hes maybe the cause(or a symptom) but not the condition?

Ron, on the other hand was all too easy to get, he's still emotionally in whatever the Brits would call the year before they showed up at Hogwarts. I almost expect him to dip her hair in an inkwell next.

In the books I felt bad for Lav and how she got treated, but here in your story, this soap opera has been going on publicly long enough she should've known better.