Reviews for Connections
Fibinaci chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised I don't understand Hermione at the end. Most women perplex me. Is this thing with her crying something beyond just Ron? Like, hes maybe the cause(or a symptom) but not the condition?

Ron, on the other hand was all too easy to get, he's still emotionally in whatever the Brits would call the year before they showed up at Hogwarts. I almost expect him to dip her hair in an inkwell next.

In the books I felt bad for Lav and how she got treated, but here in your story, this soap opera has been going on publicly long enough she should've known better.
happylady chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
Great post more

Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 17 . 12/2/2010
Has Ron ever thought about some one else other than himself? Ron never grew up in Gryffindor with Harry and Hermione putting up with his bad attitude and carrying him through his studies doing his home work and assignments. Ron had it very good. He was the "best friend of the boy-who-lived" and he did not want things to change.

Thanks for sharing your story.
NorthernLights25 chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
Please update soon!
classicmovielover chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
Good chapters. Wish you would make them just a bit longer.
classicmovielover chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
Just wanted to let you know that "swole" is not a word. Swollen, however, is a word. Or swelled. Other than that, good story even if it is OOC.
Fibinaci chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
I liked both the little character moment you gave Dean, this must suck for him, and the small change in Hermione's attitude towards Harry's suspicion of Draco. I know it's canon for Harry not to want or need and apology but I would've liked him to get one from everyone who disbelieved him that Draco was up to something sixth year. I wonder if Ron's huff was still about them being together or him now realizing he's basically a nobody now having been banished from the trio?
Fibinaci chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
This glimpse of Warpath!Hermione was nice, but you'd think they'd look at poor Marrieta who Hermione maimed and never once got reprimanded for it, and get a clue she doesn't mess about. But then they're kids still and not thinking is the reason for most of their problems. I also liked the poetic quality of Hermione's plots.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
Wow, no wonder girls can be so catty.

Thanks for sharing it explains a lot.
happylady chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
I am glad Hermione hex them

Post more soon

mundaneity chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
Whoa... That last line was REALLY good.

:o
hhrforeverhhr chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
i like it!
respitechristopher chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
Just got caught up. May I say that I adore your problematic. Ron and Ginny's reactions don't feel in the least forced or out of proportion, and the foreboding in the last line of this chapter is chilling. Love it - so looking forward to more.
happylady chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
Great post

iopgod chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
"Ginny had been naive to trust a girl who Rita Skeeter had pegged after one meeting."

Deliciously ominous... Super stuff, do keep it up!
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »