Reviews for Connections
HeyMissKay chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
Mmmh, I'm curious as to what'll happen! I'm enjoying this :)
Fibinaci chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
Hehe, nice! Can't wait to read what she does next.
hhrforeverhhr chapter 14 . 11/26/2010
ginny's acting like a bitch.. i hate people like that.. hopefully it won't harm the h/hr relationship. awesome story btw, i'm very happy that you decided to keep writing it. i missed it very much. can't wait for the next chapters to update.
Fibinaci chapter 14 . 11/26/2010
I think this chapter answers why Ginny didn't end up in slytherin even with Tom more prominent in her head than he was in Harry's.

I do now wonder though, how Harry and Hermone's relationship might change the events at the end of the year? Love was supposed to keep Tom out of his head, so there might not even be a DoM adventure at all.
happylady chapter 14 . 11/26/2010
Why does she allow Ginny to make her feel bad, man up. LOL

Isabella1020 chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
All I can say is 'Wow'. This is so, so, so amazing and beautifully written. Hands down, the most perfect Harry/Hermione fanfiction I've ever read. Please, update it soon!
HeyMissKay chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
This is so interesting! I really like it though. I feel like for sure though it's left up to the reader to discern some events, which makes it more intruiging.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
A touching story of the deep character of Harry and Hermione showing their love for each other and the care for some that do not deserve anything but have abused friendship and bullied them.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Fibinaci chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
Ohhh nice, it was all the more horrible(not in the bad to read way ..but, you know..) for you not describing the whupping Harry gave Ron.
happylady chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
Great post

Fibinaci chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
Poor Harry, first his first kiss, and now this, is well, not ruined, but "tainted' by his partner's thoughts of someone else. Still it's all too human for her perhaps to kinda rush things, and given how the last chapter ended I'm sure them having sex now was her idea. I hope she saved the tears for when he wasn't around at least.

I like how you don't let her off the hook here, she is the one making her decisions, so she's the one who is responsible for how it will affect her and Harry. Again, the brilliance of these drabbles is how much story and character development you pack in each installment, like here with Hermione's own immaturity and naive expectations of sex.

Nice as well was how you referenced the world outside their romance, and how events are still conspiring against them even as they might be otherwise preoccupied.
happylady chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
Wonderful post

alix33 chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
"pure emotion in it's path." - "its path".
alix33 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
AW!
Fibinaci chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
Nicely done again, Ive read more than a few stories that trip on this very issue, ending up on the heap of unfinished tales. "Why is it that what Ron thinks would be so much more important to her than what Harry would?" But you handle it so well here, in that she did care and did give Ron a chance and while that door maybe closed, it wasn't locked, and Ron kicked it in , but emblematic of his previous failures didn't use it to give a reason to hope he'd grow up or be a good friend but hurt her again.

I also liked how whose side he was on wasn't even an issue for Harry, as it had been when they were younger, I'm pretty sure his next words would've been "kick his teeth in."
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »