Reviews for Connections
Fibinaci chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
Nicely done again, Ive read more than a few stories that trip on this very issue, ending up on the heap of unfinished tales. "Why is it that what Ron thinks would be so much more important to her than what Harry would?" But you handle it so well here, in that she did care and did give Ron a chance and while that door maybe closed, it wasn't locked, and Ron kicked it in , but emblematic of his previous failures didn't use it to give a reason to hope he'd grow up or be a good friend but hurt her again.

I also liked how whose side he was on wasn't even an issue for Harry, as it had been when they were younger, I'm pretty sure his next words would've been "kick his teeth in."
Blondebunny55 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Man, this is so cute. :) I admit I wasn't a big fan of Harry and Hermione until I watched Deathly Hallows, but I think I would have liked this regardless. You write it so well and it's just so sweet. On to read the others! :)
happylady chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
Great post

Until next time

Gloria
iMissHP chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Such a sad and intense chapter, I loved it.
happylady chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Very good post

Me likey

Until next time

Gloria
NorthernLights25 chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
This was a good one.
Fibinaci chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
This totally follows with what you established for Ron in the last segment, how he's completely blind to how he squandered his opportunities and so blames her for making what in the end was really no choice.

This has been very nice so far, you're packing a lot of "story" in a small space.
Fibinaci chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
The thing that gets me here, is how for both Ron and Ginny it really isn't about wanting to be with Harry or Hermione but themselves.

Ron wants some sort of victory over a friend who wasn't competing with him and would, given a chance, jump at trading places with him. I liked how you had Ron think he'd do so much better than Harry when of course he had every chance already with Hermione and, being from his family, a treasure trove of magical ability, to step up and be a hero in his own right but squandered them all.

Ginny seems to want Harry almost like an accessory, for others to envy her for having. And she doesn't seem to be much of a friend turning on Hermione as she does, but then it fits in canon with how we never saw her be friends with Luna until Harry did first and ignoring or being mean to Luna became counter productive to her aims. Makes one wonder how she talked her way out of slytherin especially with Tom in her head like he was.
Scarlet Natalia chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
I love this! Every chapter is so well written and it's wonderful! Please write more!
hhrforeverhhr chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
i missed these little dribbles, good that they're back... update soon.
Tyche Nemesis chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
Oof, there's going to be some arguments in the future!

I really like how you made them seem to continue on from each other, it was really effective :)
Tyche Nemesis chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
Hermione really is insightful, isn't she?

God, I really like this fic. It's just so...sweet and cute and everything good :D
Tyche Nemesis chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Ooh, they're finally going out - even if it is only in secret.

I adore this chapter.

God, I'm starting to sound repetitive, aren't I?
Tyche Nemesis chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Okay, I know I have said this for practically every chapter, but this is ADORABLE.

I lovelovelove how you write Harry/Hermione. You just make it so...believable.
Tyche Nemesis chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Cute, cute, cute, cute.

This is so sweet and I lovelovelove this chapter...

*favourites*